Empleos en Remote
- MMC Home Solutions, LLCRemotoEmployerActivo hace 4 días
- My company works with homeowners who have fallen behind on their property taxes or mortgage and are in need of assistance.
- Gorilla Paper IncRemotoEmployerActivo hace 4 días
- Weekly minimum 600 lines ( min work 3 days are required ).
- Google Sheet, Google Map: 3 years (Required).
- Finding Leads from google map and contact.
- Contrata varios candidatosMOVA LAW GROUPRemotoEmployerActivo hace 3 días
- Candidate must be very well organized and extremely efficient in using computers and different software.
- The successful candidate will be accountable for the…
- AbroadWorks Inc.Remoto in MéxicoEmployerActivo hace 4 días
- 2) A 5% raise per year that you are employed with a single client (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance).
- KEM Business Solutions, Inc.RemotoEmployerActivo hace 4 días
- 10 days of paid leave / time off over Christmas + US public holidays with flexibility.
- Working Monday to Friday, 8:00 pm to 4:00 am EST.
- Alberto's Towing LLCRemotoEmployerActivo hace 4 días
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent…
- Keller Williams RealtyRemotoEmployerActivo hace 3 días
- We’re looking to hire 2-3 professional and proactive executive assistant to support one of our top performing agents.
- Schedule Buyer and Seller appointments.
- Evernest2.5RemotoPostedPublicado hace 3 días
- Our schedule is Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm US CST (on call on weekends to handle emergency maintenance requests) and we do not offer any part-time…
- nuevo empleoBetterWhoRemotoEmployerActivo hace 4 días
- Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm CST.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in real estate or property management, possess excellent leadership…
- Datamark de México S.A de C.V3.2RemotoEmployerActivo hace 4 días
- Disponibilidad para trabajar turno completo.
- Los candidatos serán contactados por medio de llamada telefónica con lada 656 ,614 y/o 55.
- Cinch Realty Group IncRemotoEmployerActivo hace 4 días
- Involve others in decision-making process Cooperative, collaborative decision-making Must assume responsibility for risk.
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred).
- RWSRemotoEmployerActivo hace 4 días·
- Online Data Evaluator (Mexican Spanish) - part time, flexible hours, online from home*.
- RWS Group is looking for Search Engine Evaluators to assess and provide…
- nuevo empleoiCrossing LATAMRemotoPostedPublicado hace 2 días
- Al menos 2 años desarrollando scripts de pruebas automatizadas utilizando Selenium, Python.
- Y NodeJS para cubir la validación de API, validaciones de…
- Triangle Homes and Rehab, IncRemotoEmployerActivo hace 10 días
- The ideal candidate will be driven, have a strong work ethic, competitive, and focused and will work hard.
- In this position you will make calls to leads that…
Job Post Details
Copywriter - job post
Descripción completa del empleo
Remote Position – Full Time- Freelancer
About AMZ Advisers:
AMZ Advisers is a digital media marketing agency focused on developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for the global Amazon marketplaces. Working at AMZ Advisers allows you to apply your skills, expertise, and passions to directly impact the lives and business of other people and entrepreneurs. Our staff solves dynamic, quickly evolving problems with our Founders, in-house team, and network of partnered tech companies.
About the Role:
As a fast-growing Amazon & eCommerce Consulting Agency, we’re seeking a driven, self-motivated, detailed orientated copywriter with exceptionally strong content creation skills. We offer a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment where you will be provided the opportunity to sharpen your communication, copywriting, organizational, and time management skills. You will be offered resources and growth opportunities to learn more about online marketing to enhance your professional career.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, extremely detail oriented, and have a strong vocabulary to smoothly incorporate keywords into product titles, bullet points, and product descriptions. Equally important is the ability to utilize the copywriting as a sales mechanism to turn shoppers and browsers into paying customers. All copywriters should have the ability to respond professionally to feedback, constructive criticism, and client comments while promoting a collaborative, creative, safe, and respectful work environment for all. A highly collaborative spirit with the focus on overall team improvement is desired.
This is an English speaking and writing position. All communication with upper management will be conducted in English, but correspondence between other internal employees such as account managers, project managers, content team members, and administrative staffing can be conducted in Spanish. Obviously, you are welcome to converse in Spanish with your teammates.
What You’ll Do:
- Create written content for Amazon product detail pages and storefronts
- Listing Copy – Includes the product titles, bullet points (key product features), product descriptions, back-end search terms
- SEO Update – Updating the existing copy with relevant keywords and search terms to increase searchability and indexing on the platform
- Full Rewrite – Writing completely new copy for the product detail page for either new listings on Amazon that don’t exist yet, or listings with few poor quality existing content
- A+ Content – Additional content on product detail pages awarded to Brand Registered sellers to further increase conversions
- Amazon Storefront – Another additional feature awarded to Brand Registered sellers, a miniature web page hosted within Amazon.com for companies to showcase their entire product line or subset of products
- Commercial Video Scripting – Storyboarding and copywriting of video scripts for advertising as well as on page placements
- Work closely with the design team to collaborate on content and maintain consistency between written and design content
- Use our task management system to move content tasks along different status columns and complete them when finished by SOPs from Management
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings that provide an opportunity for you to bring any problems or ‘blockers’ quickly through management so they can be resolved in a timely manner to keep your tasks on track
- Communicate daily with project management and editors via slack and or email
- Participate in content team meetings and training sessions; When needed additional meetings will be notified three business days in advance
Skills We’re Seeking:
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience within digital media marketing
- Excellent time management & organizational skills to prevent copywriting bottlenecks
- The ability to hit deadlines under pressure in a face paced, demanding work environment that are set by Project Management, with the ability to negotiate and deliver faster on urgent projects
- The ability to respond professionally to direction, constructive criticism, and client feedback
- Robust attention to detail
- Strong communication
Technologies We Use:
- G-Suite: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Meets, Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Director of Project Management
To Apply Please Include the Following:
- Your CV/ Resume in English (ONLY English Resumes will be considered)
- A Short 30-60 video explaining why you’re a good fit for our team and this position
- Two references who can attest to your competency in this line of work
- Answers to the following questions:
- What motivates you more money or growth opportunities?
- What do you consider your best skill as a copywriter?
- Have you ever created content or specifically worked within the realm of Amazon marketing/ client services in the past? If not, please explain why you’re still a top candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120.17 - $188.85 per hour
Expected hours: 10 – 40 per week
Work Location: Remote