Starbucks
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Shift Manager en Starbucks en Ashburn, VA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 8 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 47,691 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Great place to work if you want to start building work experience and a good work ethic. Friendly environment, so mostly great people both partners and customers.
Cultura laboral
Mainly working the PM shift. Closing duties. Managing employees. Working through major rush traffic. Excelling when it came to private shoppers who graded their experience. It was fun working with so many youthful people.
Pros
Free coffee, great training and I learned important management skills.
None.
Cultura laboral
I really enjoyed working there, good co-workers, Management was a little iffy, meaning a few of them didn't last and the last one had a lot of issues.
Cultura laboral
Shift Manager responsible for developing and executing a structured plan to achieve goals with a team. The opener is responsible for reaching daily sales goals, creating a daily deposit and placing the daily food order. The closer is responsible for completing the daily deposit, recording food deliveries and finalizing inventory entries. The core focus of the team is to maintain all working stations to ensure high quality beverages.
Cultura laboral
I had a lot of fun working at Starbucks during my year and a few months. Great people, both customers and coworkers, albeit a bit stressful at times. They were very understanding about life things going on outside of work and the managers are always approachable and want to do their best to help you succeed, even if that means using Starbucks as a stepping stone to move forward in life. As a company, Starbucks provides many benefits to people, health insurance, stock options, savings options, and even free schooling for those that need it. I highly recommend this job if you are between jobs or fresh out of school and cannot find work in your career field
Pros
Great atmosphere, Great managers, great people, stock options, savings plans(401k)
Contras
stressful, easy to get enveloped in work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Everyone deserves this job, and everyone deserves to move on. It's great when you're first growing a career and your abilities, but eventually you get tired of poor management, lack of accountability, and customers who are allowed to disrespect and harass you with no consequences. I love this company's culture but it truly isn't lived out in many locations. When it's good, it's so wonderful, but when it's bad, I wish I worked literally anywhere else.
Pros
free food, free drinks, free coffee, benefits, ASU Online Tuition Reimbursement
Contras
Low pay, overworked, poor management, poor HR policies
Cultura laboral
Ive had my ups and downs with the company; they have great benefits, flexible hours, and also a very positive environment. my only advice is to read up on your training, and also be ready to display assertiveness and integrity, for sometimes management can sometimes but not always tend to overstep boundaries also customers can be very intense. overall, Starbucks is a great company;weather if its a part time job, or a potential career choice!
Pros
benefits, flexible scheduling, free drinks!
Contras
Management can sometimes be poor, demanding customers, and the occasional shortage on hours.
Cultura laboral
Starbucks is a fun place to work where you would adopted into a fast-step working environment as always. One of the major reasons that I choose to Starbucks is the flexible working hours it is able to offer while taking care of my family. Since my daughter is old enough for school, mommy suppose to find her truck back to the career.
Pros
I need a career more than a job
Contras
401k, Stock option, medical insurance, employee discount...