Starbucks
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Starbucks

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 47,952 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Fue muy divertido laborar en Starbucks, porque fuimos como una familia. Nos encargamos de hacer buenos momentos juntos.
Cultura laboral
The job is really decent. I never dread making coffee with my fellow baristas; it is cool in that there is a bit of a craft to the actual product. Lots of memorization, but if you're up for it , it is a great work environment!
Cultura laboral
Only 15 an hour to have constant abuse from both management AND customers. Customers throw hot drinks at us, threaten us, and more and management does absolutely nothing about it. They care more about the drive thru times and sales than our health, we get in trouble for calling out sick, as they rather have us on the floor sick serving food and drinks, they schedule us 5.75 hours so they don’t have to give us a break, they schedule you to open at 5am after closing at 9pm.
Pros
Free drinks on shift, free Spotify premium
Contras
Short breaks, lots of manual labor, customer abuse
Cultura laboral
in my particular store, my coworkers are awesome and management is good too. very tiring job but as long as you have a good team, it will be fun. also, free drinks while on shift and a free bag of coffee every week, plus benefits if working over 20 hours a week
Pros
free drinks & one food item on shift, part time benefits, good culture
physically tiring
Cultura laboral
Lots of annoying customers, and a lot of stress behind the bar. The pay isn't really on par for the amount of work that we do, and there are four positions that you're expected to be able to fill at any time.
Pros
Great coworkers
Contras
Starbucks doesn't care about you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I found being a barista enjoyable. Memorizing the recipes were challenging at first but they became easy after a few weeks. The job environment is face paced and you will have to deal with odd orders and rude customers.
Cultura laboral
Working in Starbucks Coffee the No.1 leading coffee shop in the world is a pride and the training given ,the teamwork and speed prepares you for a good career.
Pros
Free partner drinks of your choice
N.A
Cultura laboral
they people make the workplace feel like familythey pay good and the benefits are fantasticschedules being bent depends on the store manager and their flexibility on the schedule
Cultura laboral
My store was a drive thru store, so the pace was very fast. It was like running two stores at once, overall it was enjoyable working with a larger team and getting to know everyone. I learned much about coffee and how the store is ran in my time there, its only downside is that during busy hours of during events such as happy hour, our store was understaffed and much pressure was put on the baristas.
Pros
Free food/drinks per shift, busy but rewarding
Contras
very busy and hectic with not much support on some days
Cultura laboral
My co-workers were great, it’s just the environment that became emotionally and mentally draining over time, I wouldn’t recommend working there for too long
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for they give you. PTO and health benefits. They have a great staff team to work for. The management cares about their employees.
Pros
Great pay
Short of hours
Cultura laboral
Starbucks is a great place to work. They treat employees well. It is sometimes very bust due to understaffing but that it makes the hours go by faster.
Pros
Free drinks, employee benefits
busy
Cultura laboral
The job can be stressful at times with many customers at the store, however, if you are able to stay focused and get in the zone with the support of fellow team members, it's not too bad
Cultura laboral
It's an okay place to work. It's certainly a better work environment than say a McDonald's or other low-end fast food joint. Because it's such a bug company, management can vary. I had some incredible managers at some stores and some terrible ones at others. It really varied from store to store. The work environment on floor was fun, but Starbucks has some somewhat unrealistic expectations that can only be achieved with a sufficient number of staff–which a lot of times doesn't happen.
Pros
Free coffee and food, free Spotify, somewhat okay pay and medical benefits
Favoritism, high expectations, management
Cultura laboral
It is a decent job, but it highly depends on location so if you have good coworkers and manager consider yourself lucky. I liked it at first but then began to hate it because my manager was lazy and didn’t even know how to do the normal things a shift lead would know how to do and didnt know how to make most of the drinks. He would be super rigid on us about going a single second over our ten when he would go on lunch for 2 hours and literally sleep on the clock. So, its kinda hit or miss. Shift leads were nice, some coworkers were aggressive and unhelpful. Lack of bar training even if I asked.
Pros
Free food item per day and free coffee all shift
Contras
Terrible manager, lack of training
Cultura laboral
Working here was super fun when I first started. It’s very fast paced, which you will get used to. The management seriously enforces talking to customers, to the point where it’s uncomfortable for employees — especially when the customer is rude or obviously doesn’t want to talk. Management will threaten you if you don’t, though. We also go by “the customer is always right,” policy, so if a customer is clearly walking all over you, you just have to let it happen. You have to deal with very rude customers all the time. However, most of the partners I met are super fun and great to work with. Another thing to consider is you will be walking at a fast pace for hours on end, so get some good work shoes! It’s just management and some customers that made the job very stressful. Other than that, very fun experience.
Pros
Free food, good benefits, free Spotify!
Management, underpaid
Cultura laboral
Starbucks is a fun company but the management is awful. Most of the higher ups are outside hires and have no idea what it’s like to work at a Starbucks. They have unrealistic expectations for what they pay and then wonder why the turn over rate is so high. I think the job could be really fun if managed right.
Pros
Free food and drinks, fun environment
Management, pay
Cultura laboral
You meet a lot of new people on the daily. However, at my specific location, our customers are not always the friendliest which make customer connections a little hard to do. Its a fun place to work at a and gives good benefits.
Pros
Free Lunches, employee discount
Cant have weekends off.
Cultura laboral
productive and fun work place with comparable salary equilibrium. fair and balanced co-pay and ethical treatment. works best at the probable industrial level. perhaps the best place for fun and excitement.
Cultura laboral
the management is incredibly poor and unreliable. the scheduling is erratic and irregular at best. our store is criminally understaffed. the majority of the customers are awful and entitled, but there are a few who can be patient and kind. lots of gossip/backstabbing/gaslighting amongst partners and supervisors. the only good things i can think of are the free drinks, food, and spotify. a lot of people tend to quit soon after being hired.
Pros
free coffee, food, markout
short breaks, understaffed, micromanaging
Cultura laboral
Just a bad experience, i learned alot but it was bad. Over worked, called in constantly. Never properly trained anybody. Customer were wonderful but management was terrible
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados