logotipo de la empresa Squarespace
Squarespace
4.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Squarespace

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 32 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Good. We just ship our products to the post office and then we take orders from people in the site and post packages from the stock room to the post office.

Great people, low comp

People are kind, smart, and capable. Products are well designed and built. Comp low especially equity. The vesting schedule is really bad and equity is also only given to senior level or higher.
Cultura laboral

Time management, dealing with diverse Clientele. Team work, flexibility, great work ethic. It was a great environment, my team were great to work with and we had fun.

Pros

free lunches at the end of the week

no bonus package
Cultura laboral

Amazing Squarespace customer service opportunities for those new to the workplace

I loved the people I worked with. Squarespace is the most open, accepting, supportive place to work. We had great team leads, and great camaraderie with work events and team outings. The hardest part was the monotony of taking live chats with customers all day, who all have a very different range of experience and competency with the product.

Dont do it

I was recruited for supporting a multilingual project. After one month they decided to not launch a multilingual channel. Few months later they were asking to perform in the same way that native speakers, considering that job is supporting emails and chats. After a while, they fired me with my wife 8 month pregnant. Such a nasty people. Heartless!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Amazing Work Place

Squarespace is a great company to work for and a great place to gain some valuable experience. The pay is very competitive and benefits are great as far as an internship goes. Travel reimbursement, housing assistance, high pay (for a communications intern role), well-thought-out internship program, intern trips and genuine learning/ care. Couldn't have asked for much more.
Cultura laboral

I never worked at square space. I only used it for work. This is an automated false entry. And there is a minimum of 150 characters for me to continue
Cultura laboral

Great company, but management could be better

Keep the good work you're doing, but make sure have transparent communication and strategy with all your employees, globally, and avoid establishing and top-down hierarchy which will ruin the great environment

Pros

Relaxed work environment, Great benefits, Great offices, Lack of Sales and Phone support makes the environment friendly and laid back

Contras

Top down environment, Not transparent decision making process, No involvement and communication in company strategy
Cultura laboral

Great environment with many things to do

Squarespace puts the employees welfare first and offers a variety of fun opportunities to help recharge yourself throughout the workday. This is an amazing company to work for.

Pros

Free lunch, relaxed environment, staff recognition

Contras

communication often confusing, many changes that are not communicated fully
Cultura laboral

The best company I ever worked for...

Design driven and thoughtful, everyone at Squarespace had a special kind of way about them ... it was an outstanding company to work for, and I enjoyed all seven years of my time there. Watched the company grow 10 fold.
Cultura laboral

Overall a great place to work

I started at the entry level in a part-time customer service role and was afforded to opportunity to explore options within the Customer Operations department. When I finally landed on Community Manager, it was the right fit for me. There is probably less room for advancement these days compared to when I started for those who are in the support roles.

Pros

Free lunch, great benefits, flexible pto

Contras

a plateau in career advancement
Cultura laboral

Squarespace is a great organization for anyone passionate about tech or social equality.

Squarespace creates a welcome environment for anyone with an interest in technology, or passion for social justice and equality. LGBT+ members, minorities, and all people of diverse races, religions, political affiliation can feel at ease and accepted within the workplace. All departments are open to collaboration, and only individuals with drive and desire to help others and the company are hired.

Pros

Full benefits (free lunch, healthcare, snacks), transparent culture

Contras

Hierarchy of positions, with engineers at the top, and CustOps at the bottom

A Good Job for 1-2 Years

Working for Squarespace customer support will give you a solid foundation in technical support and excellent support workflows and tools, an understanding of website design best practices, and familiarity with bug reporting procedure (JIRA) and education platforms (Zendesk Guides, Confluence). That being said, it is support and their expectations for work continually shift and become more demanding. My job was originally email support which turned to live chat which turned to handling a minimum of 2 chats at a time. Your performance will be compared openly with other employees. Opportunities for advancement are minimal.

Pros

Free lunch, free snacks, flexible time off, solid tech foundations, looks good on a resume

Contras

High pressure work environment, little room to advance
Cultura laboral

Good benefits and office space, but poor work/life balance

While I believe in the company and the product, customer operation are severely understaffed. Getting time off was a nightmare, and the process extremely lengthy. The shifts also were extreme,with the earliest being 7-4 and the latest 1-10. They simply don't have the coverage for the volume of requests, and with the company growing, they aren't staffing appropriately. There also is very little time given to upskilling on product updates.
Cultura laboral

Tech Company w/ a lot of great perks

Great workplace culture, benefits and a ton of free food, snacks, lunches and other perks - think new tech start-up culture. Management is relatively rigid and the opportunity for advancement is minimal. Many employees in the Customer Operations department have applied for an been denied for internal promotions on several occasions.

Pros

Free lunches, perks, casual office culture

Contras

Lack of career development opportunities
Cultura laboral

A Company where you can explore and develop

I started at Squarespace at an entry level but progressed quickly due to prior management experience and good fit and performance. As a people manager, I had the opportunity to upskill and word in a team of talented, uber-motivated leaders that supported each other.

Great perks, top location

Really enjoy working here. The company is growing at an amazing rate and the people are fantastic. Great perks, salary reviewed annually and lots of social events.

Pros

Free food, happy hours, rooftop office

Contras

Competitive when moving up the ladder
Cultura laboral

Overall postivie work environment, with tons of amenities and good "vibes". May have changed over the last year.

Overall I loved working at Squarespace. Great people,and a fun work environment. Friendly people from coworkers to management. Management was very transparent with staff. Plus - catered lunches! Needing to be flexible with your schedule is needed - lost of OT/EH was required of all team members. This includes working from home, at times. It is possible the environment has changed a lot over the past year, for the negative. But my time there was very positive.

Pros

Tons of free food (catered lunches) great people for coworkers, centrally located in downtown Portland

Contras

Large time commitments/flexibility in schedule required, some instability in job security

Interesting job if you are passionate for CMS and E-Commerce

The experience so far was good. Company and workers there are really good. It was fun work over there. Management located in the USA, it needs to improve.

Pros

Workers and support from USA.

Management and shifts.
Cultura laboral

Couldn't imagine a better place to work.

I have the freedom to be creative, and the opportunity to properly execute my ideas. I have all the latest gear, so I can focus on doing what I do best. I don't have to worry about what I'm going to eat, it's catered every day, it's delicious, and my dietary needs are cared for. There's literally nothing stopping me from achieving my goals, except for myself. Plus, there's always a fresh batch of premium coffee in the kitchen.The entire Squarespace team is an amazing group of talented, intelligent, friendly, and stand-up professionals; and I enjoy working with every one of them.The office is incredible. Everything is minimal, clean, and high-end. We have the most comfortable chairs, best desks, and tons of natural light. We have the most awesome non-corporate company outings and parties. Everything at Squarespace is done big, and done right.Management is down-to-earth and truly cares about our well being.I've learned so much from being in this environment. There's tight deadlines sometimes, and we work hard, but I love what I do. We get to push the boundaries of the web, empowering people to create a more beautiful online world.

Pros

freedom to create, best equipment, free catered lunch, exceptional benefits.

Contras

growing pains with communication and process as we're rapidly expanding.
Cultura laboral

Relaxed, focused work ethic, freedom to innovate

A collaborator's dream, it's easy to take the initiative to add features or improve the product, easy to find collaborators, and easy to get support and guidance from management. My favorite place to work so far.

Pros

catered lunch daily, supportive management

Contras

health coverage used to be mediocre, now quite good
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Squarespace. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general