Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
3.7 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Ortho Clinical Diagnostics

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 164 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Confiable y agradable el ambiente laboral. En construcción de su propio ambiente laboral para lograr un mejor funcionamiento organizacional.
Pros
Prestaciones.
Cultura laboral
It has been a decent company so far. I like the learning culture ;however, the life of LS can be so overwhelmed. The work-life balance can be horrible due to workload. I have been with the company for 5 years, and there were so many organizational changes. Its very frustrating to keep up with the changes.
Pros
Great training program.
Contras
Work-life balance is horrible.
Cultura laboral
Nice people. Nice place only there as a temp. Felt like part of the team. Only wish they had given me more notice of when my contract was over. Would work there again.
Pros
good place to work
Contras
travelling to and from work
Cultura laboral
Great place to work. So much better under the new management team. Started here 4 years ago. Went through lots of changes. Great new products. Field Service is best in the business.
Cultura laboral
They have a good business model but lack a positive company culture. Few growth opportunities for those working the hardest. Completely a leadership issue. I worked with many great colleagues.
Pros
I met great colleagues
Company culture
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
If you like being mirco-managed, this is the place for you. They have taken away almost all autonomy for sales professionals and tell you where to go and how often. Poo IC plan. They call the IC staff the "payment prevention" department because they build in loopholes everywhere so they don't have to pay you. If you are a successful sales professional who likes to make money, this is the worst place to be. If you like to be told what to do and travel extensively and live on base pay, this is your place.
Pros
Benefits are good.
Contras
Bad IC plan. No autonomy.
Cultura laboral
Al partir de un negocio "pequeño" en una gran compañía (J&J) de la que se independizó por venta, resultó un completo desafío "diseñar" una nueva compañía de un negocio con 70 años de historia. Pasados 6 años, es una GRAN stand alone company, key player en IVD, con un gran equipo humano y en crecimeinto y expansión constantes. Negocio muy basado en contratación pública del sector sanitario con proyeción de futuro, sin duda!
Cultura laboral
I was a contractor, and I was able to make good progress. I got caught up in a situation and was blamed for something a co-worker did, and since I was the contractor I was let go. They wanted me to also act as a salary employee and work more hours than I was supposed to for free.
Cultura laboral
No work life balance, rotating shifts, always tired, pick up overtime then less time to rest and not be at work. Higher your production the more time you will be sent home due to no work available.
Cultura laboral
When we say 'less fortunate,' we generally mean the poor rather than the disabled, who actually are less fortunate. In truth, the poor are generally 'less fortunate' only in terms of genetics. They are certainly not less fortunate in the amount of help they receive.
Cultura laboral
I like the people at Ortho. They are very dedicated, loyal and hardworking individuals. I feel the management needs to do a better job of life/work balance issues and the amount of stress that is evident in the work place every day!
Cultura laboral
The biggest problem i have working where i am is the schedule. 12 hour shifts, 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off. I have a very difficult time falling asleep so I’m always tired at work and at home. My schedule rotates so i can’t go to school like i want to. The management does not seem to look out for the best interest of the employees. We get 3 full sick days per year. Although i go above and beyond at work as often as possible, my work overall seems unappreciated
Cultura laboral
I felt very welcomed here, training was great. Everybody made you feel like you’ve been working there for along time and they wanted to ACTUALLY help you do your job well to the best of your capabilities. Manager was great , best manager I’ve had in awhile. Working for this company made me feel like I had a purpose everyday I came to work. Was always room to learn and don’t forget the great benefits they offered. Would do anything to get this job back.
Cultura laboral
Aucun souci particulier Kant J ai travailler la bas durant man remplacement en cdd J ai Traivaller la bas sans souci en autonomie et aussi parfois e équipe mes chacun son secteur
Cultura laboral
I was let go because i had terrible training and was not getting it because i had 11 different people show me the process. and then after 5 months i was let go for "struggling". i was not struggling. i was doing fine. but i called the supervisor out on something and he was embarrassed and had it out for me.
Cultura laboral
Ortho has changed several times during my employment and each change has come with it's own challenges. Each challenge is met with a great sense of success and support.
Cultura laboral
I have the opportunity to be involved in decision making and try new ideas. I can drive decision making to promote the department with an overall objective of making the company profitable.
Cultura laboral
Very fair place to work. The project management team is excellent and consistently delivers value to the company. The new CEO is outstanding and is helping us get to the next level of growth.
Cultura laboral
Very good well managed organisation to work for work life balance is great with good facilities on site to accommodate staff well being very forward thinking group always expanding
Cultura laboral
Very fast paced where everyone works together to reach the end goal. I would really recommend working here. Always nice knowing that you are also helping people in the community.
Cultura laboral
I have moved around a little and have learned so much since I have been at Ortho. the people are very nice and helpful. There are some that get stuck in the we've always done things this way but they are few and far between. Ortho is forward thinking but needs to invest in technology. we have experienced a lot of changes at the senior level with leadership because each time a new COO comes in they bring in their people. It makes things confusing.
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados