Kenan Advantage Group
3.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Kenan Advantage Group

2.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 424 evaluaciones

I enjoy being employed by Kenan

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A typical day at Kenan was enjoyable. You start your work day as early as you driver partner returns or as late 8am. We work together to get loads done with safety in place at all times transporting gas. I load regular, prem and diesel gas to local gasoline stations.

Pros

work your own schedule

pay

Ok job

It used to be fun and fulfilling to work here. But after corporate changed and closed terminals everything went bad. I couldn't wait to leave that place.

Pros

Fellow employees

Healthcare
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very dumb policy about having to be in office.

Everyone shoved like sardines together, coughing and sneezing but they stopped letting ppl work from home. It is 100% a job that can be done remotely. Literally no reason to even be in office.

Pros

Standing desks. Free coffee.

Contras

Work from home taken away for literally no reason, Work was getting done exactly as before, Don't need to be in office for any part of the job it is entirely computer based, freezing cold in office but coats not allowed to be worn.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Only good thing was a flexible work schedule. Everything else was unbearable.

A flexible schedule is the only positive thing I can say about working there. Logistics support specialist was such a simple job, yet the people who work there made it awful. Nothing but drama. Unprofessional bosses. Poor communication across all departments. Overall, an extremely negative experience. Stay away from there.

Pros

Flexibility

Everything else.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You’d better be a self-starter…

A normal day is extra helpings of stress. Management pushes more and more work on you with little support or training. Granted this might be due to COVID issues.

Pros

Pay and benefits are good, some of the people are good to work with, they provide food on a regular basis

Contras

Little to no training… basically sink or swim, very few people to ask questions and receive help since many people work from home, management is done by email, lots of stress
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

This survey asked about working from home I am a driver I do not work from home.

Normally there isn't a wait to get loaded but if there is you just wait. Everyone here is easy to get along with. When you need something management works with you so you can handle whatever it is. The hardest part about this job is just getting there.

Pros

No pressure dispatch, Pretty laid back here, no slip seating

no company picnic.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Really good company, they keep you running and you get more than average home time for over the road. I would recommend them to anyone that was looking.

Good People to Work With

Lots of good people to work with. Corporate thinks a 2.5 Billion dollar company is a 25 truck mom and pop. Long term decision making is very questionable.

Pros

Great people to work with

Not pay competitive
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Time off is at a premium especially for local drivers

Pay for this area was good. Lots of work especially with covid. Equipment was not always in the best shape, especially the trailers, but for the most part, got the job done.

It was horrible

The lies started on day one . Don’t go. No camp, like as advertised. No , laundry , no food, no transportation while in Winnipeg for shift. No steady work , some drivers worked 2 full weeks out of 6 week shift. Some sitting for 2 weeks in a row.

Contras

Living in a truck for 6 weeks, with no fridge or air conditioning in the summer, idling the truck for heat or cool is frowned upon. One shower for 30 drivers, in the middle of the office inside a company, public washroom.

Average Trucking company

Job is decent, Pay is pretty good for what you do. No room for advancement like most trucking companies now they want drivers to drive not move up to teach a younger generation how to truck. Management is a joke alot of people that know nothing about trucking but have a college degree so they are put into positions to try and lead without knowing what they are doing. Equipment is mostly newer but set up poorly and noone cares that you have to fight the truck all day. Honestly just another trucking company nothing special at all.

Pros

Decent pay

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great coworkers but terrible management at the top

This company is one of the largest petroleum transport companies in the US. But it’s run so unorganized from the top. It’s impossible to get aid and assistants from anybody at corporate

Great culture

The culture at the Kenan Advantage Group main office is great. The manager of each team is fair and caring. The vice presidents are very hands-on and personal. Everyone makes sure to show that they truly care about each employee. This is a 24/7/365 facility, so some shifts in the logistics department are unconventional, but setup in a way to make them worth it. There is an on-site cafeteria that makes getting lunch really simple and very affordable since KAG covers most of the cost for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company only two things I didn't like.

Its your standard local truck driving company expect to work about 10-12 hours a day hauling gas or diesel the pay was sub-par at the time could have been better for what you are doing hauling hazardous materials everyday, The thing I hated working here is that you got paid every other week which is kind of ridiculous every other truck company I worked for I got paid every week.

Pros

Consistent workload

Bi-Weekly Pay and Low PTO

Nice place to work.

I can't really say too many bad things about this company other than when the pandemic hit they furloughed me and never brought me back. I gave my all, but they didn't do the same.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Contras

Pay is very poor fir the position i had.

A bunch of lies

Recruiting will sale you a bill of lies; when you start work you will find out everything was a lie. Broken down trucks low pay no very little training

Pros

Never working

Lies

Flexibility

Have nothing good nor bad to say. I worked there for many years there were ups and downs. Depending on your manager is how much support you get. Things may have changed since I left
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worked constantly but absolutely loved my job

I was working 24/7 which wasn’t great once I got engaged. But I loved my drivers and coworkers. It just got to be too much too often. Once I moved, it just became impossible for any kind of work life balance.

Pros

Great drivers and staff

Contras

Lots of hours. Salary meant I wasn’t compensated for being on call at all times

No where to go

Major bate and switch ....to upper management your just a piece of equipment...your lied to alot been here 4 years ..started out to be a great place to work was ready to retire from here and then we got a new GM and lot all our work and was told i would be going to gas and when it was time to go to gas there wasn't any

Pros

Great terminal manager

Being lied too
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Middle management made it not worth staying

Typical fuel hauling company. Drivers with high seniority are treated like divas by dispatch and management, which means at times you'll be waiting on a truck to start your shift even though there are two or three available units sitting in the yard.

Pros

Pay is in line with industry. Fairly laid back atmosphere.

Contras

Typical cons that come with nearly every trucking job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great job if your willing to put in the work!

Ability to move up is more prevalent than people say, just have to be willing to work for it and probably switch departments! Dispatch is busy always and no one really expects that to be the case. If your willing to work hard, the chance for advancement and change is always available.

Pros

good culture

Contras

Raises are few and far between
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Kenan Advantage Group. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general