logotipo de la empresa Jabil Inc
Jabil Inc
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Solderer en Jabil Inc

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 12 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 3143 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

good starter place for those looking to get into manufacturing engineering

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Lengthy but absolutely terrible training. Every body is stretched thin . Out of the 3 HR main personnel. Two are defacto permanent trainers and the only one left is responsible for everything. Some of the hardest, diverse, and most kind people work here. But corporate and management will abuse all the manufacturing employees. incredibly understaffed, low moral and yet expectations and production only gets higher. OT is not optional, doesnt bother me, but i can see the pain in my coworkers eyes as they cant spend time with their loved ones. Management will implement one strategy to increase work-life balance and work flow, just to completely abandon it. Instead of paying more and attracting better talent they would rather hire people with no experience and grind them through 60 hour work weeks, just to replace them when they inevitably find something better. you dont get a 90 day review and my supposed 6 month review is getting pushed back till the end of fiscal year. One thing to commend is the structure and the professionalism, every position flows in tandem with other ones and you always know who to find when you need something.

Pros

good benefits, on site training, job security

Contras

work-life balance, low pay, not enough amenities

Look but don"t stop

A typically day at this job is 4-10s mon-thurs and 2-8s fri-sat. The management literally care about no one or nothing, so if you sick or you have little ones or take care of another human being... this is NOT the place for you!!! You will NOT be able to have a LIFE because they want all of your TIME!!! The working people here are awesome folks and very kind and hard working, but yet they all are so TIRED from working 6 days a week since Feb this year and BARLEY makes $11 an hour... mind you more than half the plant only got a 26cent raise!! That just disgusting and a slap in the face, when you work 2 EXTRA WEEKS within one month because of the constance "Mandatory Overtime"!!The mass majority are only here because of the health benefits. The turn over rate here is crazy cause there is no balance of home and work. Try this place if you must, but you will be out before you know it!!!
Cultura laboral

A great entry level company to work for

Jabil is a great place to work if you are looking for an entry level position, or you are young and don't have many bills. I've been working between 55 and 60 hours a week since the middle of August, so work/life balance isn't very manageable unless you're the type of person who lives to work. Management doesn't seem to have their employees best interest at mind either, in my opinion. The atmosphere you may get when trying to grow in the company or earn a higher wage can be toxic as well.
Cultura laboral

Good. Not a great job, not bad job.

Co-workers are great. Manufacturing floor workers are overworked and underpaid. Office or supervisor positions are the desirable ones. No shortage of overtime.

Pros

Steady work

No life

A number not a person.

Too much mandatory overtime. They do not tell you before you are hired about the mandatory overtime. They do not care about your personal life. Treated like a number not a person. They do not pay you according to your skill level. Only receive a very tiny raise once a year.

Pros

Free 30 minute break

Contras

Expected to work six 10-hour days. If you cannot work it, they will take your PTO.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Jabil

40hrs a week plus overtime loved my job hrs 5am to 1pm ok benefits able to learn a lot. I work in all work cells areas. lunches are 30 min and 2 15 min breaks.

Productive and fun stuff

Loved doing what I did at Jabil, leads were very helpful, overtime was great. The kitchen was very nice and clean. And provides games on break time, Ping pong, and Volleyball.

Pros

playing volleyball during lunch

there wasnt any

Jabil Circuit

Jabil has one of the best environments to work in, although it is extremely fast paced. If there is ever anything that you could complain about when it comes to Jabil is their lack of compensation

Soldering and team leader

Great atmosphere and understanding production company learned how to running right and universal machines, monitor production, team leadership taught a lot of understand ing of downtime on machines

Terrible

Management is absolutely terrible. The way supervisors talk to employees is absolutely absurd. They tell you to speak up and when you do you get talked down to. If there's an issue it is not resolved. I was laughed at and mocked while management stood over me watching me clean wheels on the desks. When I brought it to a hire up I just so happen to get let go 2 weeks after. This place is a joke. Pay is a joke. Mandatory overtime. This place expects work to be first and family 2nd. I wouldn't dare recommend anyone to this establishment.
Cultura laboral

not a good place to work

I worked for jabil for about 6 months and was able to see a lot of things. 1. Salary or starting pay is very low. They will start you around 10.50 an hour. To make up for that is you will have to work over time all the time. 2. You are expected to work very hard for very low pay. 3. Management has no idea what they are doing. For example; one day i was working and there was a problem with one on the mechines we were working on. One of the managers saw myself and one of the workers talking and said we should be sweeping the floor and walk off. Instead he should have been more worried about the mechine being down and tried to fix that problem. So we could get back to work. 4. If you do not know someone who works their than you will never move up. 5. There is no job secirity. I only worked their for 6 months and saw three hundred people get laid off. That happens all the time. 6. The workforce is made up of Vietnamese people. So it is very hard to communicate.

they just do not care
Cultura laboral

Working in Jabil I think it very challenging and the most important thing is technically, and Jabil is one of the technology companies

When I start working with Jabil and I learned a lot about electronic and very challenging for me when first I started, and it make me get excited about the jobs, because is it my first time working with electronic companies like Jabil
Ver más evaluaciones de Jabil Inc
Quizás quieras probar:

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Jabil Inc. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general