logotipo de la empresa Jabil Inc
Jabil Inc
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Quality Control Inspector en Jabil Inc

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 17 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 3143 evaluaciones

The overtime

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
There is mandatory overtime every week. 56 to 60 hour weeks. Even if you have over 50 hours and it's the weekend some management makes you use PTO time. You have to wear esd straps and an esd jacket at all times. Many people come and go. You meet a lot of good friends along the way. The hiring process is slow so the workload gets busier when you lose coworkers to other companys which is often. Plus, every 4 months is end of quarter and 7 day weeks are an expectation. If you want to work and make a lot of money from overtime this is the job for you. If you have a family and have an active social life, this job won't be for you.

Pros

The people

The overtime
Cultura laboral

Temperature controlled environment and friendly co-workers

While I worked at Jabil I felt like I was part of a team. The supervisors were very helpful and after the first day I realized I would enjoy working here.

Pros

Free coffee

Contras

Parking is a little difficult

relaxed

schedule and pay is not fair enough. no internal promotions. a bit relaxed environment. a lot to learn from the company. they can hire just about anyone.

Unsafe environment

The management has no clue how to run a business. They constantly change the hours of work and schedules alot. They embrace a "fear culture" workforce. People have worked for 9 months, just to be replaced. Horrible plant. Misleading in pay, insurance and advancement. H.R. doesnt answer emails, and upper management silences individuals who speak up for the mishap of broken policies done from upper management.
Cultura laboral

Job felt like a starup company

The job I did there was a great job. My lead was nice and friendly. The problem I had there was false hours I was supposed to work and a unstable job work load. Upper management treated everyone like they were easily replaceable at any time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Family Owned Business?

When I first started at Jabil, the emphasis on family was strong. It was enjoyable and mentally healthy work environment. With the new management that took place morals and ethics took a back seat. Employees found little to no appreciation from years of loyalty. This company has changed from small town American company to a Multimillion Conglomerate only seeking to advance.

Awsome

I gained a lot of experience working here at Jabil. I also was able to properly inspect gas caps and cash registersheld meetings and training new and existing employees

Good Company , not good location

Jabil fremont was True tech before , so expect a lot of ex owner friends running the company a big lack of communication and friendship first before professionalism. Some departments run without a real supervisor for months and put people without experience on charge basically for failing.

Pros

401 match up 5%

Okay

I enjoyed working with the company but as they started to bring in different people,everything started changing so that’s when the job got difficult.Overall I enjoyed working at Jabil for those ten years and if they hadn’t laid off,I would probably still be employed there

Pros

Okay

30 min
Cultura laboral

good place to start out.

It is one of the lowest paying manufacturing jobs in this area. They do start you off full time with benefits. It is a relaxed atmosphere on 2nd shift, but they do require mandatory overtime.

Pros

Benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Trabajo y empleo en Jabil Inc

Quality Control Inspector positions
Ver más empleos
Cultura laboral

Company was going through changes the 3 years I worked there.

It was continuous change for the work load daily. Management changed hands a lot. The work was unstable at times. It wasn't hard work but you often had to be flexible to work different positions. Then there were days when we didn't have any work. The benefits were reasonable. If you worked hard and did quality work you could do well.

Pros

You could learn a lot about the operation.

Unstable

General

Productive and great coworkers, Excellent work enviroment. I was easlially trainer. The bosses were interactive with any questions or concerns that we had

Pros

Free Meals at times

I had fan woking there

I got a lot of experience of styling hair. I learn how to do a lots of hair do. I learn more European style working with hair.

Great place to work.

Co-workers are great. I like my job at Jabil. Wages are a bit low but everything else is wonderful. My manager is the best I've ever worked for.

Pros

Work enviroment.

Wages.

Productive very demanding

Fast paced environment with many new things to learn. Strict protocols to follow as to product development.

Quality Control

• Controlled each circuit board for accuracy of connections. • Maintained high accuracy scores. Assembly • Assembled circuit boards with using complex assembly machinery. • Maintained competitive output speeds. • Maintained very high accuracy levels and minimal error output

Hmm

Great job, fun work but lay you off in a heart beat. I loved the detail oriented setting where that was a dream to me. But like I said lay you off in a heart beat.

Pros

work was fun

managers weren't
Ver más evaluaciones de Jabil Inc
Quizás quieras probar:

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Jabil Inc. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general