logotipo de la empresa Jabil Inc
Jabil Inc
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Quality Assurance Inspector en Jabil Inc

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 25 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 3143 evaluaciones

Good place to work.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Productive, good place to work, very good company. people are respectful. Very cleaned, organized and this company take of care of each employees. Except, the 12 hours shift schedule, don't like it, jist that.

Work place culture

The worst place to work ever the managers the leads and HR suck @-$$, to be able to work there you need to kiss @-$$ or they will find the way to make you quit.

Terrible work place

Managment doesnt appreciate or even know half of emplyees working for them. Everyones replaceable attitude. Not trustworthy. told me company wasnt going out of business when I put 2 weeks notice in and tried to match offer just to have company close down this location not long after.
Cultura laboral

Productive and Fun workplace and they do have a ping pong table

Jabil is a great place to work at and everything is what you make of it. Jabil offers a lot of incentives and they have all kinds of events for all their employee's. Jabil has cookouts and picnics and every Jabil employee has access to their on site fitness center. They do something for every Holiday and of course they honor all Veterans by having a Veterans Day event for all Veterans who wish to attend and enjoy a special evening with fellow Veterans. They give out gifts and prizes of all kinds and overall Jabil is really a great place to work at.
Cultura laboral

Stay far away as you can

Another foreign owned and operated company. Why does the US let a India based company infiltrate the US and treat us citizens so badly? Extremely poor management at the Florence location.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Never work here

Full of lies and false promises. You will always work. For 3 months of the year you will work 12 hour shifts for 13 days straight. They will promise it will stop and then hound you to get the work out.

very productive

I love working with the quality people there and they are very serious about they work production... they have different companies there so you can cross train..
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun work place

Nice place Good experience nice people. profit sharing every 3 months. free touchscreen Beverage machine and many purified water dispensers. all areas air conditioned.

Pros

all areas air conditioned.

employment thru agencies.
Cultura laboral

OK job. Not very challenging or enjoyable

Efficient and transparent management needs improvement. There was little to no culture, and most days were just blah. Some days were unproductive because of assembly disruptions, but if they're busy, they're busy

Pretty Nice Place To Work

Pretty nice place to work and the management was fair. I would recommend this employer for a friend.The only thing I didn't like was that it was hard to move around when it came to career advancement.

Pros

Good Benefits

Poor Career Advancement

Trabajo y empleo en Jabil Inc

Quality Assurance Inspector positions
Ver más empleos

Have some problem

Working at Jabil it have them days some days we have work and other day they just want you to just clean up all day and when we thu with that they jkus sent you home and maybe call you or not
Cultura laboral

Awesome job loved working there.

I worked for Jabil Circuit for ten years until the company down sized,I was a receiving clerk the people I worked with was amazing. The company benefits were great.

Pros

Break extended for special occasions, company employees appreciate day.

Contras

Have a great health care benefits, and pay raise.

Job

work !2 hours shift . and 3 days morning 3 days off and 3 days nights . only 3 months contract given. Very Stressfyully this company. Lunch time half hours

Great Company

Typical day was fun and exciting, I learned a lot about quality, assembly, and training. Management was oaky, co workers was okay, the hardest part was switching over to another work cell, the most enjoyable part was inspecting all the products.

Pros

Lunches was provided after peak

no job security

My day at Image

I had to do 3 different jobs everyday due to management laying people off. This company could have been a very successful company if the owners would have put someone in charge that knew what they were doing. I liked my co-workers they were like family to me. I learned a lot about laptops and apple computers.

Pros

paid breaks

Contras

management not knowing what they are doing

Productive working place

Environment working place/condition was good, management/co-workers were at ease to work with and happy and attentive to the job and had camaraderie/team works.
Cultura laboral

Jabil Circuits was a great place for a while, but had its ups and downs

Jabil Circuit was a very good job at first. I went from a Machine Operator to Solder Technician to Quality Control and Inspection. We were very busy at first, but it seems every two years they slow down and lay off most of the work force. Even though I didn't get laid off, I got my hours cut and ended up back on the market for a new job.

Pros

Numerous Good Things

Layoffs
Cultura laboral

nice team and seniors .........

nice team and seniors ......... management is very good,security is also good for women as compare to other company, womens work in nite shift with men under cctv and security persons ....... over all culture is better of jabil cicuit ...................!

Pros

free lunches

own set schedule

co workers are nice and generous and the managers are nice and they sometimes let you set your own scheduling

Pros

set schedule

Contras

not enough hours and low pay
Cultura laboral

Productive and nice workplace with knowledgable cooworkers

Start Inspect Finished circuit boards. Averaging 100 to 400 boards a day. To me the most enjoyable part was keeping buisy working alongside other knowledgable coworkers, with the chance of avancement.

Pros

Knowledgable coworkers and not a lot of down time

Plant shut down

good job

Developed and maintained QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities. Provided support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases. Evaluated and supported inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines. Supported all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions. Conducted periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access. Reviewed all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinated and tracked the corrective/preventative action effort. Provided trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Jabil Inc. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general