logotipo de la empresa Jabil Inc
Jabil Inc
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Assembler en Jabil Inc

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 61 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 3143 evaluaciones

great and easy job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
great place to work . if you like overtime ,this is the right place. they have tow shifts . most of the time 10 hours a day. great benefits , overall its a good expeeience
Cultura laboral

Poor management and lack or direction amongst trainers

Was excited to work there in the very beginning but once in the field it was as if you were walking on egg shells and there was lack of leadership amongst supervisors.

Pros

Descent pay

Contras

Lack of management in both levels of management and communication

Great Company!!

Jabil is by far the best place I've worked at. Everyone is friendly, the company cares about you and the environment. Training was easy and helpful for building confidence before being on the floor. Would highly recommend this company if you get a chance to work for them. They are very good with safety and health protocols during COVID-19.

Pros

Good pay, overtime available

Don’t work here

I’ve been at the job for over a year, I’ve done multiple tasks that I have NOT got paid for, they don’t have ANY sick days and you are NEVER EVER guaranteed a promotion nor do you ever get one, it took me almost 9 months to get hired on just to make what I was suppose to be making. Management is AWFUL and they do not care at all about their people, SOME leads are terrible people and don’t want the best for you, the whole company is cut throat and I wouldn’t recommend the job to anybody unless you like being bossed around, bashed on all day & snitched on. Everybody who works there hates their job, the job is easy It’s just the people that make it miserable.

Work place

Everyone’s very helpful and hands on when it comes to finishing a project. Very flexible with hours and super nice management. Also of over time for anyone who needs it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Poor management

The management is racist and forces long hours with little to no extra incentive.Standing for ten hours a day 6 days a week. No time for kids or to go to school.

Pros

You have a job

Long hours low pay
Cultura laboral

Work flow uneven. Overtime required at times and other no work and had to stand around.

Poor management. Work flow uneven. Sometimes had to work overtime other times no work and had to stand around. Company seemed to have no respect for the employees.

It’s a fun job

The job is really fun and enjoyable the people there are nice and fun to hang around with, only problem is random change of schedule randomly last minute

Good not great

This is a good company if you don't mind working 60 hours a week in 6 days. Saturdays are mandatory. If you don't show up they take it out of your paid time off.
Cultura laboral

Easy job. Good pay. I loved it. Great people to work for. Family friendly and understanding. I worked second shift and never was tired from working...
Cultura laboral

Fast paced and constantly moving.

Every day there was something to do, the coworkers were really friendly and helpful. The leads were also very helpful and patient with slow learners. I learned how to keep moving and be detailed oriented. I was taught how to fix any problems you may face and how to report it to upper management. The hardest part of the job was when there was nothing to do, we had 10-hour shifts, so it made the days go by longer. The most enjoyable part of the job was how we had pot lucks and we would celebrate birthdays or promotions as a team, which made the work culture very comfortable.
Cultura laboral

Workplace culture and management skills.

I loved working with Jabil at first until they begin overworking all good employees, nowhere to sit in the breakrooms, short breaks, no work, not enough hours for a check to be made, poor management skills from Supervisors, etc.

Pros

Over crowded throughout the warehouse.

Contras

Short breaks and/or no breaks.
Cultura laboral

Assembly , packages and shipping Sanding small park installing device and screws together Work in a clean room. Compressor items in plastic packages.

Kept me a temp

I was a temp employee and I was not going to convert to permanent position. The overall job was okay. The people who I worked with were good and easy going.
Cultura laboral

A good working place with friendly workers

For me, who was a first timer to work in a machine shop, it’s a good place to start working on parts was a bit complicated but it’s so easy to learn how to do lay patterning and installing helicoils defends where you will be assigned to work. I feel like we’re one big family there, working and helping each other if one needs help and assistance.

Fast paced friendly environment

Is my first time working in a production line. So far found it fast paced but quite easy.Looking to maybe progress soon within the company and advance to another position that matches my experience and qualifications

Good paid

Good paid, professional company, friendly supervisor, friendky staff, good training, just too much slow time and lay off, worker had to go home after 4 hours working or no show
Cultura laboral

Pretty cool place to work

They are an okay company never had a problem with them or the staff hours could get better but they will work with you i worked there as long as possible

Danielle

Jail is an awesome place to work. The only negative thing is that they have a high turnover ratio on employment and are very strict about doctors notes when you are out on medical leave but all in all the people you work with are friendly. They have a mixed variety of culture working together so you never feel your singled out.
Cultura laboral

Fast paced then very slow.

Good people with a.very unpredictable work schedule.Work hard and it will be noticed. Very ground floor but should expect more stability and organization as time progresses.

Terrible, terrible place.

This place has one of the fastest revolving doors I have ever seen in my life. They had no intention of hiring anybody on despite the lies to the contrary that were told everyday. Each day, we would see at least two people being walked out with never a reason given other than they were getting too close to higher on date. The management has even flat-out stated that they wanted a bare minimum of actual hirees with everyone else being attempt. They even change policy while I was there so the temps could not apply for other positions. This left a very tight-knit click it was running the show and nobody else was permitted an opportunity to move up.

Pros

The pay is decent as long as you don't plan on sticking around.

Contras

Short breaks, short lunch, you have to wear a very heavy smok which they promised two longer for you but never did, not even once, on top of that, they even forbid you from washing it yourself
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Jabil Inc. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general