logotipo de la empresa Jabil Inc
Jabil Inc
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Jabil Inc en Tempe, AZ

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 126 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 3143 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Another excellent company to work for and I enjoyed working there. Make lots of friends there, they had a great culture and training plans, Unfortunately, the company closed and moved to Mexico.

Contras

Close out and moved out of country

Bad work place

If u love life don’t work here very bad management way over worked for little pay not worth the time working here management dose not listen on how to fix issues

Opportunity to move up

My Director was very supportive and provided generous training. Went through schooling to better understand my new job. Was able to move to work for another site to gain more experience.
Cultura laboral

Good place to work for, a lot of opportunity to grow

Concentrate on tasks and projects that relate to the position. learned how to use Circuit CAX XT Software, Quote parts and assembly. Management was good.
Cultura laboral

Interesting team work was there.

Returned materials from customer to verify and record for rectification was day to day job. After rectification it used to come back to me to authorise to ship to customer and it was a very responsible job and used to returned back to rectification department if any paperwork was incomplete. I had to notice that to supervisor of the department or engineer if necessary. I loved the job but the hardest part was to leave the company as they closed the business. The most important thing that I liked to work at Jabil was the working environment. It was very friendly and interesting as it was teamwork. I enjoyed working at Jabil.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

kitting stocking

i did kitting stocking and receiving for this company i also expedited parts to the floor but ended up leaving due to no raises and found a higher paying job

Productive and fun stuff

Loved doing what I did at Jabil, leads were very helpful, overtime was great. The kitchen was very nice and clean. And provides games on break time, Ping pong, and Volleyball.

Pros

playing volleyball during lunch

there wasnt any
Cultura laboral

it was an ok place to work

it was an ok place to work. but the plant closed we worked hard .. I cant really say much about the company.. I was varian for 35 years Jabil bought them out and after 3 years the moved our stuff to other divions and closed the door

Pros

good workers

plant closed

Will never work CM again

Contract manufacturing is for a very particular type of person. Fast paced, cut throat, always worried about the bottom line dollar. There was not much forethought in planning. We would work a ton of hours and then have to take Monday off unpaid.

worklife balance

Production

I love to work there, Because that's big company and we worked max hours we can. In my life, this company was the best I stayed with. I want to work more for them, but they closed that location.And that time I moved too. So, sorry their business.

Pros

Direct hire

Heathcare
Cultura laboral

JABIL is not a a place To work

Working at Jabil we went through several plant Directors and managers. There was always fighting and bickering between line managers, which led to production stops, delays and inconsistency on end product. The plant closed down ultimately laying off 1300 workers.

Fun place

My day consisted of working with the DIP machine. I learned how circuit boards are processed. The management was bad due to lack of communication. The culture was very mixed. The hardest part was the hot jobs. I enjoyed the coworkers there.

Pros

Fun place

communication
Cultura laboral

I would say it was a good eviroment

Very team oriented, everyone pitched in when needed. In the mornings we set up our machines when we came in. Also got pass down on the conditions and updates on the machines. I learned different types of electronic testing, also packing product for shipping. I had supervisors that were awesome by pitching in when we had dead lines. We had a big variety of different cultures. The hardest part of the job was trying to make quota when only part the of the product comes in late. The fun part was having company picnics and pizza parties.

Technician

Fast paced environment with number of product output required on a daily basis. Constant supervisor of work and breaks. Uneasiness of work environment due lack of trust of management

Pros

8 hr shift

Lack of advancement

Sweat shop

Many long hour, sometimes 10 to 12 hour days 7 days a week. Very high output ecpecancy. Lot of employee turn over. Very poor employee moral and management only threatened, never built up employees.

Pros

Lots of overtime

Bad working conditions

Good place to grow

Lots of job opportunity so it is a good place to build a career. Start in a basic position and learn everything from the ground up. They are all about highering from within at least for the people the actually work hard and get a job done.
Cultura laboral

Fun place to work with great people

I learned a lot at Jabil about customer service and meeting a deadline. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with. The hardest part was just the long hours.

was only Temp

I was only a temp at this company. I could not give much information on anything about this company, also was to long ago to remember how it was working here
Cultura laboral

I received good training on the products and procedures that I was expected to work on. The management treated me fair. Met alot of nice people and a very comfortable place to work

Pros

Good Technology

Raises were marginal
Cultura laboral

great employees and all very knowledgeable

working at Jabil Circuit (formerly Varian) was a challenge but rewarding when you met your customer goals and shipments. We would ship $20 to $30 million in sales /month with supporting around 35 customers.

Pros

customer satisfaction

n/a

Great Company

Jabil Circuits was a great company to work for. I enjoyed everyday I was at work. The only reason I decided to leave was to complete my education. A few years later the facility had been shutdown.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Jabil Inc. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general