logotipo de la empresa Jabil Inc
Jabil Inc
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Jabil Inc en Florence, KY

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 30 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 3143 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

JET Overall good place to work. Newer company with lots of advancement opportunities.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It's a very Easy job with lots of opportunity for advancement. It's a newly established merge between Jabil and Amazon. There is a big difference between shifts, like day and night. Day shift had more employees, more lines running and more management available. Day shift environment is more upbeat and friendly or talkative. Whereas night shift has a very diverse atmosphere with lots of communication barriers because of the different native languages and lack of communication thereof. Meaning not a whole lot of talking amongst Co worker, more string buddy with your head down. Overall it's a nice place to work with lots of opportunities to grow and advance.

Pros

Good pay, way work

Contras

People's attitude and two facedness

Run away

This is a great place if you like a team that don’t know what they are doing or just don’t care. Hr is never there. The lead is super loud and will not keep anything confidential, and starts drama which is very unprofessional. They talk about you like you are nothing. Ive heard name calling from uppers about other co workers. You aren’t guaranteed full hours as the place has gone downhill. I would not ever recommend this place to anyone, unless you like people getting into your business and causing fights.

Pros

Nothing unless you like being stressed

Contras

Horrible people, lack of professionalism
Cultura laboral

Fast past start up with no direction

Management lacks direction. Hours change all the time. No recognition or incentives. Temp control facility is nice. A lot of departments are overworked.

Pros

Clean building

Contras

No one knows what’s going on

Work place culture

The worst place to work ever the managers the leads and HR suck @-$$, to be able to work there you need to kiss @-$$ or they will find the way to make you quit.
Cultura laboral

Temperature controlled environment and friendly co-workers

While I worked at Jabil I felt like I was part of a team. The supervisors were very helpful and after the first day I realized I would enjoy working here.

Pros

Free coffee

Contras

Parking is a little difficult
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Lots of long hours with little advanced notice of required overtime

The managers are all inexperienced and those above you often don't know more than you do. The job is extremely fast paced and repetitive with long work hours and often times last minute required overtime. During the long busy seasons you can expect to work for 13 days straight with one day off in between.The pay was nice and the benefits weren't the best but they did give some compensation to their workers such as a few nice bonuses. Personally I liked the type of work but the hours and pace quickly wore me down.

Pros

Free coffee, some nice bonuses

Contras

short breaks, little forewarning of mandatory overtime, lots of required overtime

Paid well

Paid well but terrible management. Work schedule was hectic one week there’s no work at all and you’re sitting there the next your working 7 days at week with no real end time in sight.

Don’t work here

I’ve been at the job for over a year, I’ve done multiple tasks that I have NOT got paid for, they don’t have ANY sick days and you are NEVER EVER guaranteed a promotion nor do you ever get one, it took me almost 9 months to get hired on just to make what I was suppose to be making. Management is AWFUL and they do not care at all about their people, SOME leads are terrible people and don’t want the best for you, the whole company is cut throat and I wouldn’t recommend the job to anybody unless you like being bossed around, bashed on all day & snitched on. Everybody who works there hates their job, the job is easy It’s just the people that make it miserable.

great and easy job

great place to work . if you like overtime ,this is the right place. they have tow shifts . most of the time 10 hours a day. great benefits , overall its a good expeeience

Unsafe environment

The management has no clue how to run a business. They constantly change the hours of work and schedules alot. They embrace a "fear culture" workforce. People have worked for 9 months, just to be replaced. Horrible plant. Misleading in pay, insurance and advancement. H.R. doesnt answer emails, and upper management silences individuals who speak up for the mishap of broken policies done from upper management.

Jabil

It's a cleaner manufacturing environment to work in. However, management and engineering for the most part is horrible and if you don't work in the office be prepared to be treated less than and not being paid attention to. They also hire openly racist supervisors and mfg supervisors so old they can't even type a simple email on their own. It's a revolving door. Once my contract with Aerotek was up I was out the door.
Cultura laboral

Work flow uneven. Overtime required at times and other no work and had to stand around.

Poor management. Work flow uneven. Sometimes had to work overtime other times no work and had to stand around. Company seemed to have no respect for the employees.
Cultura laboral

Excellent opportunity for younger adults to start a career

Started working here as a temp. Within a year I have been promoted twice. Hard work pays off with this company. The current supervisors are amazing. They really make you feel valued.

It’s a fun job

The job is really fun and enjoyable the people there are nice and fun to hang around with, only problem is random change of schedule randomly last minute
Cultura laboral

Job felt like a starup company

The job I did there was a great job. My lead was nice and friendly. The problem I had there was false hours I was supposed to work and a unstable job work load. Upper management treated everyone like they were easily replaceable at any time.
Cultura laboral

Stay far away as you can

Another foreign owned and operated company. Why does the US let a India based company infiltrate the US and treat us citizens so badly? Extremely poor management at the Florence location.

Material handling

Typical 2nd shift most of the time we worked 12 hour days for 6-7 days a week the pay was good the people are great very friendly environment lots of opportunities

Never work here

Full of lies and false promises. You will always work. For 3 months of the year you will work 12 hour shifts for 13 days straight. They will promise it will stop and then hound you to get the work out.

fast paced

ether constant fast paced or dead until get orders but if dead ur still getting 17hr to litterally chill can even get online and browse. but great room for advancement within
Cultura laboral

Fast paced then very slow.

Good people with a.very unpredictable work schedule.Work hard and it will be noticed. Very ground floor but should expect more stability and organization as time progresses.

Terrible, terrible place.

This place has one of the fastest revolving doors I have ever seen in my life. They had no intention of hiring anybody on despite the lies to the contrary that were told everyday. Each day, we would see at least two people being walked out with never a reason given other than they were getting too close to higher on date. The management has even flat-out stated that they wanted a bare minimum of actual hirees with everyone else being attempt. They even change policy while I was there so the temps could not apply for other positions. This left a very tight-knit click it was running the show and nobody else was permitted an opportunity to move up.

Pros

The pay is decent as long as you don't plan on sticking around.

Contras

Short breaks, short lunch, you have to wear a very heavy smok which they promised two longer for you but never did, not even once, on top of that, they even forbid you from washing it yourself
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Jabil Inc. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general