Florida Rock & Tank Lines
2.6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Florida Rock & Tank Lines

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 182 evaluaciones

Good company

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Knoxville terminal has amazing management and drivers. Pay is competitive. I would refer anyone wanting to haul fuel or get their foot in the door hauling fuel to start with Florida rock.

3 diciembre 2021
Thanks for sharing your Florida Rock and Tank experience with us. Your feedback means a lot to our team!

Truck conditions are bad. Trailer conditions are worse.

Many times you can't find a working truck to go to work. Even worse finding a working trailer. True story... Came to work one day and saw about 5 trailers on the yard. Four trailers were non-functioning and could not be used. There are multiple days I went to work and found myself waiting for hours for an available truck to use. Another true story... It rained and the water leaked into the office. The ceiling fell in and water filled the carpet. 6 months later the ceiling has not been fixed and the carpet is still stained. When ever it rains they simply put a garbage can to collect the water which still overflows. They obviously don't care about their trucks which makes them money, why would they care about the office. This says alot about this company. Good luck working there. Horrible.

Pros

Trying hard to think... oh ... you get paid every week.

Contras

I don't have room to explain it all.

26 octubre 2021
We appreciate your feedback. Our drivers are our greatest asset, so we regret that we didn’t meet that expectation. Please reach out to FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com if there is anything we could do to help.

Not a very good company at all they don’t care about you

All they care about is fills the seats and just getting the loads done they will say they will pay you extra for other things but they don’t pay you for everything they only pay what they feel like paying you they like the nickel and dime you watch your pay especially in Fort Lauderdale with the high traffic even on the weekends it’s very hard to make moneyTrust me they want to hire too many drivers and then not have enough trucks and they know they don’t have enough trucks Can ask you to come in on the sixth day when you’re a post to be off and And have a truck come in on their day off and the schedule people won’t have a truck for hours or sometimes not at all and have to end up going home dispatch not organized stay away go to another carrier

Pros

Nothing .

Everything!!?

18 octubre 2021
Thanks for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. Our drivers are our greatest asset, so we regret that you had a negative experience. What you’ve described here is not the experience we hope our drivers will have. We would be happy to speak with you directly. Please contact us at FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com.

Pretty alright

I was an intern, so I mainly did paperwork like filing orders and faxing bills to gas companies that bought from us. It was pretty easygoing for an office job, especially for starting out.

11 octubre 2021
Thanks for sharing your Florida Rock and Tank experience with us.!

Overworked underpaid

Mandatory 6 day work week when they deem it necessary if you refuse they'll change your shifts or terminate. Equipment is largely ill maintained and getting shop to effect repairs is like pulling teeth. For the industry the pay is beyond sub par even with their recent 15% increase, which shows how far behind the curve they are. Drivers take whatever equipment is available regardless of assigned equipment.What amazes me is how they seem surprised they can't keep drivers

8 septiembre 2021
We appreciate your feedback. Our team is committed to a top-notch driver experience, and we take comments like these into consideration when looking for areas of growth. Please email us at FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com if you have any additional comments.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good: I had an excellent trainer... Bad: Horrible equipment to work with

Florida Rock and tank line had an excellent trainer, but after the training program everything else is downhill. The trucks are in very bad shape and are in need trade or extreme repairs. And management does not show any real concern for correcting multiple internal problems...

Pros

Good training

Bad equipment

30 agosto 2021
We appreciate your feedback and bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience after training. Our team would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Please contact us directly at FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com.

Racist company

Low pay , hard to get your vacation time approved, Management lies,and plots against the drivers,, and calls the drivers sorry and dumb. No room for growth, they work the drivers long hours for very low pay. They will only allow certain drivers to go out of town to work and make extra money. They underpay their pump drivers, the pumps loads pay Florida Rock $75.00 and they only pay the drivers $25 for gas and $15 for Dsl. They don't pay drivers for all of their detention time. This is just a horrible place to work.

Lower your voice

Don’t speak too loudly even though there are loud machines operating. Some folks are quick to make fun of your volume and accent. Good old boy job for the meek.

Pros

Off o. The weekend

Contras

Any complaints and the driver automatically did it.

11 mayo 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience. Our team would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Please contact us directly at FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com.

Good place to work and have benefits as well

I was approached by Florida Rock to be a driver trainer after being with them for some time. I first I didn’t want to train other drivers. However I wanted to pass along the skills needed to have a safe career with Florida Rock and Tank Lines.

Pros

Home time

Slip seating

10 mayo 2021

Constant conflict

Poor management, poor equipment, slip seating that caused constant frustration among drivers, favoritism,Not a positive experience. Lot of turnover of drivers n staff.

27 abril 2021
We appreciate your feedback. Our drivers are our greatest asset, so we’d like to understand how we could have improved your experience. Please reach out to FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com if there is anything we could do to help.

Very Challenging position

Very stressful job- company has eliminated many jobs in the past couple of years- high flight risk with drivers. Bonuses are geared toward drivers and upper mgmt but responsibility is on the field.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Cannot take advantage of benefits due to heavy work schedule.

8 abril 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. Comments like yours enable us to build a stronger future for our drivers, so we appreciate your honest feedback. Please reach out via FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com if there is anything we could do to help.

The compensation is sub standard

The company training is beyond reproach, the pay afterwards is totally ridiculous. They expect drivers to work 12+ hours daily ×5 for approximately $750 weekly.

Pros

Free training

Contras

Pay and daily work hours

2 marzo 2021

Be aware

I loved what I did and originally loved working for them. However, after a year I started to feel that no one had my back. After 2 years I was stressed, over worked and dreaded going to work. They cleaned house and started requiring me to work 6 days a week, 75-80 hours a week with no additional compensation. When I would request time off it was denied but I was always told they would give me time. When they hired someone for me to train she was started at a salary making more than me and again, I wasn’t compensated. When I complained, I was let go. Company treated everyone this way, management, dispatchers, drivers etc. no one was exempt. Management changed drivers schedules without any notice and at times didn’t even tell the drivers.

Pros

Great learning experience

Horrible management

13 febrero 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry to hear that this was your experience. Our team would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline and understand how we could have done better. Please contact us directly at FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com.

Does not care about a respectful work environment

This place is stressful, dirty, unsanitary and disrespectful. They allow drivers and customers to talk to you in any manner. They only care about deliveries.

Pros

Flexible if you can make the time to get away

Everything else

27 enero 2021

It’s a place to work at

A good place to work in your first year you don’t make good money and it’s a lot of hours your full 70! Hard to figure out your pay! No set start time and they want you to run after your 10 hour is up! Pay should be better for the time you put in!

Pros

Busy work, insurance is good

Long long hours

30 diciembre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your input! We encourage you to reach out to your manager to address any ongoing pain points or frustrations so they can help get you set up for success.

Ok company as a startup in the gas industry

The company itself isn't that bad when it comes to training and gaining experience with the gas industry. However, they don't have many accounts anymore, and they do not pay well at all. $500 per week for hauling gasoline...I don't think so. Not worth it, but great for training and starting out to get experience.

23 diciembre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience. Our team would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Please contact us directly at FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com.

Training is long, very detailed, they make sure you're comfortable with the job before going on your own route

Your pay is based off of your performance, you can't make a lot of money if you don't put in the work. The pay scale might have changed from a few years ago but, you will meet some of the most professional nicest people in Atlanta!! The job is easy just take your time and do it right, make sure you pull the right product for the right customer and deliver to the right address!!White: regular Blue:midgrade Red: premium Yellow: diesel Orange: vaporEasy.....

13 febrero 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your input.

Easy work, confusing pay

The work itself is easy, watch fuel drop out of a tube. The Pay is confusing to figure out. Combination of stops/mileage/hourly. Benefits are expensive but have options. Management/dispatchers are typical, blame others. Don't have holidays off unless it falls on your days off, which are in the middle of the week, no weekends off.

Pros

Easy work

pay, no weekends off

7 diciembre 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback, and we'll share your comments internally to understand how we can improve for the future. We appreciate all you do and we're glad you're on our team!

Great and Corporate level, Poor culture at site level

This company overall seems to be a great company to work for but is a different story depending on the terminal location you're employed at. At the Pensacola location the overall environment is conducive as to that of "high school & high school drama!" There is very much a Bullying Culture which is overlooked by Mgmt ( in which causes high turnover as well as resulted in a former employee walking out the door, disrespectful practices by office staff & drivers which have taken place in front of Management with no repercussions given, lack of teamwork amongst office team who plays favorites amongst the drivers & which they also don't distribute the drivers "work load" fairly & evenly, there's favoritism, no accountability, just to name a few.

Pros

Compensation

Contras

Bullying Culture which is overlooked by Mgmt, lack of teamwork amongst office team, Harrasment Culture

28 octubre 2020
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to speak with you directly to better understand these concerns as what you've described does not align with the culture we hope to promote. Please contact us directly at FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com so that our team can gather some additional information and look into this further.

Low Pay and poorly maintained equipment.

Was making better pay at 3months of trucking with a starter company than I am now at 3years of experience with this company. Trucks all are neglected when it comes to maintenance, and I've already hopped between 5 different trucks in just 3months of employment due to trucks needing to be service and/or breaking down. Would not recommend this company!

28 octubre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our drivers are our greatest asset, so we regret that you had a negative experience. While we do not discuss individual situations on a public platform, we would be happy to speak with you directly. Please contact us at FRTLRecruiting@patriottrans.com.

Terrible

Terrible advice not to apply there all they do is LIEGive all the good loads to drivers who are friends with them equipment in poor conditions

Terrible Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Florida Rock & Tank Lines. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general