logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Technical Support en Dell Technologies

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 358 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones

Excellent values, poor management

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great environment, but excessive calls if you are working for the Tenet account. You are not given a lunch if you dont get to stay at least 9 hours and add 30 minutes to your shift.

Pros

facebook access

no lunch

Great company to work for

Working at Dell is a stressful job in technical support however it's very satisfying to know that you could help somebody with critical data so they can get back to work. The benefits are great most management is really great there's a few which there is few everywhere. For the most part it's really easy to get time off it just depends on what queue you are in and how many people are on the teams as to how easy that is. You have control of your own career if you want to move up then apply yourself really well and you can make it there but you can't just do your job what you're there for and expect to move up or get big raises you have to do more than your job. Just extra things like projects for to get a better raise. There's a lot of great opportunities, you just have to want it and then go for it because it is available. I would recommend them to anybody. The worst parts about the job is it's really stressful and if you can't handle change it's not a place to be because they change every three to six months. I worked there for 17 years so they really are good.

Pros

Great benefits great pay high potential of moving up your career

Contras

Stressful job, always changing, you need to be in a continuous learning mode
Cultura laboral

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse,

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse. The company has a well since of direction and fairness to the employees.
Cultura laboral

Well known company in the IT field.

Well known company in the IT field that adapts and changes over time, however most people don't work 8-5 in Technical Support unless you are lucky enough to manage to get an HR exception.

Not much

Great place to work, pay and benefits are really good, work environment is great, Managers are approachable for any kind of assistance and guidance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

is a very reputable company and has provided me with a competitive salary, bonus opportunities and a lot of growth in my career. Most employees have been at here longer than 5-10 years and it is because they really care about their employees. If you are a hard worker, you will do very well here and will be appreciated for it.
Cultura laboral

No real downsides for me

I enjoy working for Dell. It is easily the best job I have ever had. They take great care of their employees. I do not plan on making a move after 3 years with the company.
Cultura laboral

Dell Canada was a great place to grow

I liked Dell because they took time to nurture their employees. They knew talent and HR took the time to hire me despite having a file that was "this long" After hiring they were firm but reasonable and helpful. A manager who saw my potential after two performance review plans suited me up with one of their top agents. My performance went through the roof and I was given a chance at redemption because"I had it all I just had to put it together" Great teammates training and a class place to work at. 2006

Pros

Training, management, accommodating

Stress

Great company to work for

Great place to work, benifits and time off are top notch. Most of the managers are awesome and help you succeed and genuinely seem happy when you achieve your goals.

Very interesting

If anyone can work in Dell for a year or two, can work anywhere in the world. Dell is a place to learn and develop more skills. Everyday is new learning and zero tolerance

Trabajo y empleo en Dell Technologies

Technical Support positions
Ver más empleos

Very stressful work environment

I will absolutely not recommended this company as it is a big bad company for young people, not at all a good place to work at , very bad . No growth opportunities, too much politics in workplace.

Pros

No pros

All cons

Nice

It was a pleasure working for a fortune 500 Company like Dell. It is definitely a brand to be reckoned with. The management is supportive and takes employee feedback its consideration.

Home Away from Home

Dell is a company which take care of their employees nothing less than there customers. Employees Work-life balance here is topmost priority. That's the reason we at Dell proudly say "Its Home away from home"
Cultura laboral

Answers call from the phone to help the customers resolving the problem of their laptops and desktop

Company provides wonderful and lively environment to work so that the employees may feel comfortable in working. Employees worked for 8 hrs and resolving the concern of the customers over the phone.

Productive and fun workplace

Dell gives best in class opportunities to grow depending on how you perform and how well you adapt and get going with taking initiatives and ownerships.
Cultura laboral

No work/life balance. Fast paced environment.

There is no work/life balance in this company. Our shifts changed every month, just when your body starts to get used to the old shift. Login hours were of 9.5 hours, minimum. I only used to stay at home for 10 hours, rest of the time was spent in travelling. There is a cut throat environment and the management is horrible. They do not want to train you on something you are not good at, they will just shove it down your throat and if you don't perform, you will be probation. No matter when you go to cafeteria, you will always find HR staff there holding their coffee mugs and sitting in groups which makes me believe that is the most chill job in the company! I never wanted to go to work because of my horrible manager. I finally quit after 6 months.

Dell Culture

I was previously a contractor with another company and eventually moved to a full time position with Dell. Becoming a full time employee to Dell I got access to health care benefits, promotions, and other various perks. The Dell EMC Nashville location is full of friendly employees and has it's own cafeteria to buy breakfast and lunch. Although the job itself can be a bit stressful the benefits and culture are really great.
Cultura laboral

Fun workplace and culture at dell

Dell technology is a good company, culture and enviroment at workplace is goo, flexibel time, team work and a good management, friendship, casual dress code

Nice

Suasana kerja yang stress tetapi mendapat supportive dari rakan sekerja . company yang besar dan kemudahan yang selesa . terdapat banyak kemudahan yang disediakan untuk staff

It was great experience.

It was a great experience working with Dell. Dell is one such organization that values its employees the most, which is the best part. Your growth is evaluated basis your performance and I can say that proudly because I was promoted to a senior level purely basis my performance.
Cultura laboral

Very high salary but graveyard shift

A very well paying job. And I received sufficient trainings even the advanced ones. Honed my skills to the fullest that i can achieve. If not for the graveyard shift, I would've stayed for a long time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general