logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Software Engineer en Dell Technologies

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 175 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,478 evaluaciones

Nice and Skill improvement

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Nice working in dell for different clients and good learning experience with no issue. good take care employees and nice clients to work with good supportive team.
Cultura laboral

Very good company U get good benefits Good work culture You can learn new technology Very flexible Bit pressure during deployment times else very good company

Pros

Work life balance
Cultura laboral

Good work culture for career people.

Advancement is good. The growth may not be that much. Overall the engagement is good where management tries to keep work force motivated. The stability is good if you know good networking.

Pros

stability

growth

Not a fun place

Dell is a good company. Overall work life balance is good but less salary. No perks and learning is not that good. Should try to give more salary and extra perks.
Cultura laboral

Focus on performance instead of working hours

Flexible working hours that allows you to arrange my own time to complete the task on time and supports and advices from seniors are always available that guide and help me when I face obstacles in my tasks. The working environment is friendly and I am free to voice out my problems openly to my colleagues or management. Resources are available for us to reach out for help and clarification.

Pros

Transportation allowance, full set of working gadgets provided

Contras

May have meeting out of usual working hours due to multinational time zone
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great Company

I worked at Dell Technologies for 7 years as a software engineer. Loved my exprience at Dell! Received tuition reimbursment and good benefits. There are opportunities to grow.

Pros

Compensation, benefits
Cultura laboral

Too many managers who have no clue

Predominantly a hardware company which is trying to do Digital Transformation without hiring enough hands-on people. There are too many managers who are non-technical, passed out of good management institutes and hence drawing hefty salaries but clue-less and direction less. The tiny portion of hands-on software engineers are overworked & methodically exploited so that they do not climb the ladder.

Pros

Diversity

Contras

Benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Cultura laboral

productivity, team and very friendly atmosphere

Now we are working at home, and today is like Groundhog Day. We solve issues, write manuals, but we have half an hour at a tea meeting with the team. When we were in the office, the funniest thing was that we had lunch together.

Superb work environment

Wonderful management, awesome co-workers and excellent benefits. Great place to work if you can stick it out through the first year or so. Overall it is a fun place to work.

Pros

Superb work environment + Flexibility

No perks like free lunch / Travel arrangements

Team is big, No Recognition, No Hikes

Team is Big, the aggression towards increasing the Team hurls the employee growth in the Organisation. Sponsorship for the certifications in the Organization is almost none. Learning of new things in the Organisation is none.

Trabajo y empleo en Dell Technologies

Software Engineer positions
Ver más empleos

Overall great experience

Pros: My experience in Dell was overall pretty positive. The work/life balance was great, we barely had to overwork, but yet we were not underloaded. What I love most about working in Dell was the work environment, colleagues were very professional, even though we don't always agree on everything. The management team was pretty supportive, they try their best to help engineers accomplish their tasks. Cons: The salary may not be the most competitive in the industry, but considering the good work-life balance, it is fair. Layoffs still happen (not very often), so don't get too relaxed if job security is what you care about
Cultura laboral

Good

Had nice time working in Dell international services. But be choosy in projects if you are joining here as fresher. Woke life balance and everything good.

It is Good to be doing Job in Dell

Job Culture is Good and work life balance is also fine. Also, you will not have stressful work. Team is also very cooperative and i found my self learning new things here.
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun work place

relaxed and friendly environment to work , work life balance, fun enjoying . flexible timing hours to work, management is so good , package is excellent
Cultura laboral

productive and efficient work place

Software Engineer with 2 years of professional experience. Proficient in C, C++ and Python programming languages, including Linux programming. Determined, persevering and flexible team worker with good presentation and communication skills.
Cultura laboral

Good company to start with.

Great work culture. Good environment. Good innovation culture. Everything is process oriented. For IIT graduates it can be a good start. Patents can be filed under guidance of technologists.
Cultura laboral

Fun workplace to start your career

I have been working at Dell Technologies Pros Good work/life balance, good management Cons Can't decide if they want to be public or privately owned

Productive and fun workplace

professional work culture. Definitely a good learning and a very good place to work with a healthy work life balance. Supportive employees and managers.

Excellent Work Culture

Excellent Work Culture in the company .There is lot to learn during work time. Good Hike in Salary . Recognition and Rewards are given very often which makes employee feel better.

Challenging business

The product planning is pretty chaotic, redesigns were frequent. Strict and obsessive agile methodology wasted time on unproductive activities. Using agile for a primarily hardware product is inappropriate.

Contras

Endless meetings and obstructive policies

Good Place to Work

Good Personal and Professional Life Balance , Nice Management , Clean workspace , helping staff , Good healthcare , across the globe working experience
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general