logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Project Manager en Dell Technologies

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 156 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Worked from home for DOD customers

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Managed the delivery of billable consulting services for EMC engagements. Responsible for managing the full life cycle of highly complex, high risk projects from requirements gathering, architectural design through customer and customer service turnover. Responsible for the development of a project/program implementation plan that articulated the role of EMC in the delivery of the designed solution. Acted as primary interface to the customer, vendor and all EMC personnel associated with the engagement.

Pros

work from home

Contras

salary compensation compared to other

Great people, great job

Overall a great company to work for. Management wants you to succeed and does everything they can to help. Great communication, coworkers are great. Work life balance is a little on the downside but not too bad.

Average

The business unit i worked is ICS Consulting practice , I worked here for 48 months time , The senior leaders were not supporting the business unit growing and continuity . They were not focusing and for business growth. eventually The vertical got closed within 10 years of time . The Major route cause is Lapse in envisaging the outside market and lacking of process adherence of the company.

Pros

Work culture

No Proper Vision, Mission
Cultura laboral

Terrible place for advancement/ promotions

Been at Dell for way more than 12 years and have always received stellar end of year reviews, however I have never received an official promotion during that time.The ones who get promoted are the ones who know people in management or have family in upper management.

Pros

Remote capability

Contras

Advancement limited unless you know someone in management

Product manager OK job

Excellent opportunity to work with diverse populations regarding diverse situations. There's never a dull moment. No two calls are ever alike and you will stay on your toes.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Contracted for PM remote work

Work on their largest customer's account. Great team and team leader. Was well oriented and prepared for the work. Followed Dells PM framework and 90% of the issues were customer responsibilities.

Pros

Great boss. Ability to manage your own time. Lots of resources available.

Covid came before being converted to Full time :(

Great if on right team

Dell can be a great company to work for if you are in the right team. Culture varies largely among management teams. Some director and direct managers are trained by upper management and are very good, fair and supportive. While the majority of directors and managers are hired because they know someone and these managers are not trained nor have skills which makes it hard to do your job.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Management culture inconsistent
Cultura laboral

very competitive and a great learning experience

my day is very busy through out , I have learned how to network with all the teams to get the work done , management helps and recognizes the good work,the change is constant here which helps the learning pace too.the best part working in Dell is envoirment and people around who helps you grow.
Cultura laboral

Dell is a great learning environment

Every day you learn something new - that is a typical day at work in Dell. I am surrounded by supportive people, from different cultures, we have a strong and unified team and help each other whenever is needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet new people, experts on different disciplines that might help you in your work, but the hardest part of the job is that there are too many tools and systems to use. I enjoy working at Dell so much, that I bought myself a personal laptop, Inspiron 5000 series and I enjoy it greatly!

Pros

Opportunities to learn and advance on your career, suportive people, high advanced technology

Contras

Too many systems and tools
Cultura laboral

Good place to learn new Technologies.

All good except the extra perks. They need to think about allowances. However lots of trainings are conducting frequently which will enhance your skills.
Cultura laboral

Dell Technologies - Great place to work!

Pros: - Career/professional Growth; - Excellent benefits and work life balance; - Good ethics among employees; - Multicultural environment (interaction with people all around the world).

Potentially could be great

Its a company which has good people but unfortunately is massively let down by the management who only look after the bottom line rather than focusing on the employees or contractors. It's shame that they don't recognise delivery of successful projects.

Productive and Fun Place

Recommended. Good work culture and good balance of work-life. Management is supportive and job security is assured. No complaints joining Dell Technologies
Cultura laboral

good

Lots of learning and good company to work with. Employees working here are enjoying the work culture, flexibility and benefits. I enjoyed here and moved to next company.
Cultura laboral

Dell has many openings at this time for qualified IT skills

Dell is the best company I have ever worked for in my long career. Many opportunities exist within this company that takes a long-term view of where and how they want to help the "world" succeed. I would highly recommend you apply for a career at Dell!

Headquarters is in Round Rock

Energy and morale in Hopkinton is low since the acquisition by Dell. Benefits are not as good, opportunities for growth are nearly non-existent unless you are are Headquarters.
Cultura laboral

Very motivating atmosphere. Flexible work time.

I am a part of very welcoming and cheerful team. even if i have made any mistake or feel like i have let the team down, they make sure i understand the seriousness and consequence but don't make me feel guilty. My manager insists that i learn something new every week. this makes me very confident for my growth and my future. The leadership is very inspiring and approachable. Flexible work timing is very important for me and i am very happy with what the company offers. Hardest part of the job is that the peer is very talented and i am competitive, its important to keep up with the knowledge to feel in place. i really love everything about my job, my team and the company.

Productive and Competitive

A Great place to work, learn and grow. Culture Code is excellent. Brilliant teams, technology and customers to work with. Learning opportunities are ample and I would recommend this company any day.

Work/life balance

Pros: Good work/life balance. Flexible schedule. Can work remotely. Medical benefits are comparable to other companies, global company, well program Cons: light on promotions, lay offs
Cultura laboral

Productive and Fun place to work

We have good work life and personal life balance, with flexible work timings. Good Job Culture and open door policy, we as a team member can easily reach out to our manager, skip level manager and director anytime, we just have to setup calendar invite for the meeting. we as a employee follow ethics and we highly respect women employees and colleagues. Overall it is pleasant work environment.

Pros

Flexible work timing

Contras

we have long work hours, no fixed timing. But this is not a con, it comes with our responsibility and job satisfaction

Great Networking Opportunities

My initial role was in PM Consulting. Traveling weekly to a client site. Really enjoyed travel. Did not have an "office" but a work from home office. I transitioned over to an exclusive Client account. When work was slow I always had opportunities present prior to rolling off a project. So I was able to stay busy, which I appreciate greatly.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general