logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Operations Analyst en Dell Technologies

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 32 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones

Productive Environment

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I enjoyed my time at Dell EMC. I built a rapport with Dell EMC partners and resolve areas of conflict through Application Support, Sales Assistance, and partner cases. Issues that I resolve include, but are not limited to: configuring products, expediting shipments, identifying tracking numbers, and placing orders.
Cultura laboral

It's very slow pace and hike is very minimal

It's very slow pace and hike is very minimal. Promotion hike is also very low. There is no work life balance. Work hours exceed more then 12 hours everyday

Productive, Result Oriented and Fun Working Place

Dell has very good working culture. A Person can grow easily withing Dell if has Skill set. Management of Dell is very good. Dell has many extra-curricular activities that will be organised in every Quarters.

Diverse and dynamic

Dynamic place to work, typical day is up to you in accordance to service level agreements. Culture is good, management is rated yearly through survey, they do respond to results.

Excellent workplace

At Dell you can feel comfortable and happy about what you do. The workplace culture is completely different, you won't find another place like this in our country. I definitely love this place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun exciting and Caring

Nice environment to work learned all type of business processes Provide leadership and education to advanced int the workplace Working on Year End/Calendar years working with everyone was exciting

Productive and relaxed environment

Productive and relaxed work space, option to work remote. Very collaborative and innovative teams.Work-life balance is very important to the company and benefits are amazing.

Workplace culture

loved working here. A lot of fantastic people. Can get a lot of experience and great networking. very good training as the company is so large. smaller companies should take note

Fun work place

Big organization, fun culture but working hours are not consistent. Spontaneous work. Work in different shift timings. Work life balance is okay. Company will provide transportation

Pros

Fun culture

Contras

Varies in shift timings, less salary

Loud, non-approachable team

I did not have training provided to me to gather enough information to do my job to a full potential. I had to physically get out of my chair and ask co-workers to show me something and even then, they would re-direct me or state that they didn't have the time.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Contras

Horrible communication and condescending manager

Trabajo y empleo en Dell Technologies

Operations Analyst positions
Ver más empleos

Dell Deal Desk Analyst

Enjoyed working at Dell, they acquired EMC then sold off the software ECD to OpenText so moved to OT in Jan 2017. Dell was a positive work experience with great benefits. Reasonable salary,

Pros

Atmosphere, Benefits, Quality of employees

Only wish they had kept the ECD business from EMC

Great Work/Life Balance with poor leadership

Being a remote employee has been a great benefit to have. The team works mainly via Skype and it seems to work well. Being remote comes with a downside of not having too much visibility with leadership and thus one ends up becoming stagnant in their career path. The benefits are spectacular and the amount of paid time off is above and beyond all other companies. The pay is on the lower end of the spectrum but I feel that Dell tries to make up for that with supreme benefits. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the lack of direct leadership... it is difficult to grow when the leadership is not totally vested in your team due to being vested in too many teams.

Pros

Work/life Balance, benefits

Contras

Growth opportunities are few and far
Cultura laboral

Great employees who treat you like family

I loved my time at EMC. Great people who become your extended family. The work demands can be stressful at times, but the people make it fun. Many people have been there for their entire careers, and there is a reason for it.

It was good to work

It was healthcare work . Dell sold out to NTTDATA. our job was included. Job was fun lots research but still learning for me to do. I like it. We had very helpful supv . Who always there to give us help when we needed. But job I am on is contractual so not sure how long job will last .

Fantastic Experience

I loved my 11 years at Dell. My job was moved overseas and i was given a severance package. I was told that i would be able to work at the company in a different position. I would love to return.

n/a

the new Dell EMC culture is made up of mainly younger people and the older workers are pushed out for one reason or another. They say they promote from within but they do not.

Intern focus was limited

Spent a summer @EMC. Great people but the intern program (at least 7 years ago) was limited to business and sales ops and there was little room to do anything else.
Cultura laboral

Best place to work. Good working culture and supportive management

People demonstrate winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology

Pros

Good recognition and appreciation Career oriented and flexible work culture Fun at work

Contras

Nothing that I observed till now
Cultura laboral

Willing to look forward for a new role and at a new palce

Dell is great place to work. Looking forward to go ahead with my career opportunity an most important want to relocate. Currently working on a project with credit team and IT and am enjoying the new learning. Always love to learn and explore new areas and ensure to master the process at the earliest Willing to look forward for a new role and at a new palce

Good Company

Dell was one of the best companies I worked for. I have had a great opportunity to progress and excel my career during my 5 year tenure at Dell. If it was not for the internship with BSI in the UK I would not have moved on from there,

Awesome Work Culture

Pleasure to work in Dell international. Great work culture and management. Very helpful colleagues and great campus. Cabs also available to the employees.

Pros

Lunch

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general