logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Inside Sales Representative en Dell Technologies

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 125 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones

Good company

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Good company over all. Pay was great but they restructured the pay so you make a lot less now. there is not too much that is bad, just got to keep up on the latest phones.

Pros

Get to know the latest phone technology

Contras

sales position so they expect to work holidays
Cultura laboral

Poor pay and lack of growth

If you are an ISR this is a good place to build your resume and get out. The pay is very low, while the ISRs do most of the work the AE’s and management get paid the big bucks while the ISRs are making a fraction of their pay.The company also promises to promote within the company but does not. You will either hear excuses on why they can not promote you or they will hire an external candidate who is likely less qualified than you are.

Pros

Good to have on your resume

Basically everything else

3 Months - Graduate Experience

Setup and working from home day 1.World class trainingTonnes of support from managers, buddies and coaches (pretty much anyone at Dell will help you if you ask for it)Workplace culture is the best I've experiencedAs a graduate career progression is important and I chose Dell because of the endless opportunities of professional development and growth within Dell itself. Work hard play hard, you only get out what you put in
Cultura laboral

Not what I thought coming in

Job was good coming out of school but not really any room for advancement outside of sales. Everything is done to keep you in the sales department. The culture seems like it could be really nice but there’s a lot of favoritism.

Pros

Nice people, easy work

No room for advancement
Cultura laboral

Dell is a heaven to work with

I have been with Dell for 7 years now and is a very good experienceThe management out there has a healthy relation with its employees. Never felt away from home
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

This place is garbage.

They will pay you pennies on the dollar for your commission compared to the volume of sales you will do. You can make “okay” money here, but expect to sell your soul, scam and lie to customers to hit your numbers, and never take any breaks. If you do take a break it’ll be looked down upon. Good luck!

nothing

do not work there it was a waste of time, and i hate the company with all of my heart. i will never work for dell again. they are the pettiest company and they are prejudice
Cultura laboral

Fun place to work with travelling and parties

Dell is always a good company to work for any one. They treat employees well and also they have a good employ retainment. They have well planned process

Pros

Often lunch parties from Manager

Cultura laboral

Micro management and weird relational culture.

Office environment is fine, stressful daily work but still manageable if you stick with the desk all day long (including the unpaid lunch hour). When teammates are on vacation, we need to backup their workload sometimes so OT is needed when overloaded. However, we where asked to not pin in the OT hour on the time sheet as they'll not approve for OT payment (deal to US HQ's instruction according to our management). So manage your OT needs wisely and I left all overloaded works to the next day by prioritized my own accounts first and the backups later. Since ISRs are not meeting their customers face to face, they advocate and strongly encourage a "Socialize" atmosphere within the office, among the "sales reps" and this was a fresh experience to me overall. Since I used to socialize mainly with my dealers/accounts/clients instead, in assorted industries across decades of my career life.
Cultura laboral

Dell is a great place to work if you want a career and not just a job, you are empowered to do the best work you can and left to do it how you see fit.

compensation review/process is muddled

I have more than 2 occurrences of commissions being withheld or not paid. Dell kept commissions from me due to management discretion due to over payment.
Cultura laboral

work place is best and supportive guess

dell is most popular brand and i am proud that i m part of this organisation and very good experience there are very good team magnet and good training
Cultura laboral

Great benefits and work/life balance

Fantastic job security, work life balance. You get to work from home twice a week, great benefits. The only caveat is that HR is awful, pay gets messed up a lot, lots of political issues.

Good culture

Good working culture with amazing people to work with. I really love the work/life balance that is presented and the flexibility provided is something to die for if you're looking for stability.

Great Early Career Job

Dell caters to those early in their careers more than any other group, which is good to know so that you can make the best decision for yourself. Very good benefits and comp for an early career job, and even potential for really good money if you are in sales and happen to luck into the right territory. Yes, luck is as important as your efforts. Both are usually required to make the good money. In Nashville, the physical work environment is tight. They have crammed people into every inch as they have grown. If you need space, privacy, or quiet....this is not for you. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about Dell....only good. However, it's not for everyone and please be honest to yourself and Dell as to if this is a good fit.

Pros

Comp/Benefits/Perks

Physical Work Environment

competitive place to work

Dell takes good care of their employees, as long as they produce. There's a decent commission, along with spifs and lots of opportunities to win cash and/or prizes for various sales objectives. Lots of free lunches provided by various vendors as well. But it can be a meat grinder - if you don't produce, you'll quickly be replaced.
Cultura laboral

Fun at work . Work life balance.

It's a very good company to work for. The management team is really good n helpful. The work environment is nice. I learnt a lot about new technologies. Overall it was a great platform for me to grow as a professional.
Cultura laboral

Work in good mood in the office

This workplace is a mixture of a big multinational company and a smaller, family feeling little company. The everyday help, kindness, productivity and professional knowledge from my colleagues makes me sure that I'm at the right place to work. It's important to everybody to make a friendly and effective athmospfere in the office. I prefer that DELL gives attention on life and work balance.

Pros

helpfull behavior

not enough meeting rooms
Cultura laboral

Match the truth to whats advertised

Hired on was told it's easy to move up and that the pay for my current position was non negotiable. Had over 15 years retail experience under my belt to be hired on at lowest level. Others hired after me with way less experience make 20k more because of the level Dell needed at that particular time (2 weeks after I was hired) Yet it was never even offered or mentioned to me based off my resume. Have been there 2 years, hit quota every time, applied for several positions, yet can't even get considered for an interview. I feel violated and lied to.

Dell

I was there for over 8 years in 4 different roles and about 6 managers, it was tough, they changed a lot, they were very hard to work for, or I should say the culture was difficult
Cultura laboral

Dell has a culture that fosters an “it’s who you know” mentality.

Dell is a good company overall. However, there are many challenges needing addressed. Senior leadership is very closed off and rarely communicates with anyone outside of their pay grade. Advancement is very much based on who you know thusly making it difficult to move around within the company. Dell prides itself on a diverse culture but when I look around, I rarely see anyone of color in leadership positions.

Pros

Nice building and cafeteria

Poor leadership, little diversity
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general