logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Customer Service Representative en Dell Technologies

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 204 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,478 evaluaciones

Decent place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I enjoy my workplace. I look forward to working every morning.

This place is not it

Horrible work life balance, they “give” you a lot of vacation days but you can never use them. Horrible pay, benefits were very good. My particular department got the short end of the stick when it came to everything. In my 2.5 years of working there, not one person from my team got a promotion. The opportunity for growth is almost 0. DO NOT WORK HERE

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Work/life balance, micro management, 0 freedom
Cultura laboral

It was fun, I loved most of the management but there were issues

It was a fun place to work. I loved the people and keep contact still with some people. But the calls were hard at times, callers could be extremely rude and it was hard to deal with. The money was fair at the time. Benefits were good

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Contras

Calls were hard, pay freezes at times, not much room for advancement

This place sucks.

Don't work there. It is a horrible place with horrible management. Very low pay. Raise freeze the whole time I was there. Lied about pay you would receive. Just don't do it anywhere else is better than here.

Cultura laboral

I loved working for Dell. It was a great atmosphere and everyone was pretty awesome. I would have stayed but had to move out of state The managers were always easy going and liked helping with anything I needed

Pros

Working there

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Management micromage employees

There is too much Management micromage. The Managers treat you like you are not a valuable human being. The Managers feel they have the right to treat you like slaves.
Cultura laboral

Over all good place to work at.

Great team to work with. Great benefits. Watch out for new policy implementations. Keep up with the quarterly training, provide your feedback on the training.

Great at what it is

Decent pay, but a slow ladder to climb. Seems to be fairly inflexible with raises, but they are almost always present. Lots of down time during the day, but work windows often fall to after hours. Time prioritization is a must, as is internal communication can be lacking as there is a "lone cowboy" mentality that is hard to get around.
Cultura laboral

If you get a job here, keep it

I was happy here, however I had my head turned by a much healthier salary elsewhere and left. I regret it to this day. Okay some staff are sycophant's and if you're not there some can complain about you behind your back but if that's all you have to complain about, you're doing well. THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER.
Cultura laboral

Very immpressive and full of fun and challenges

A workday for sales is different everyday. Learn new sales suggestions and goals to meet. Culture is Sell and be good doing it. Believing in what you are selling. The word "no" can be a con but that yes makes up for it. Dealing with all types of the public is very refreshing and rewarding at the same time.

Pros

meet goals, sell sell sells

Contras

sometimes there is no time for eating

Trabajo y empleo en Dell Technologies

Customer Service Representative positions
Ver más empleos

Not a terrible place

They provided all the proper tools x to 0 to succeed at your job. Just if you have issues with like having ADD or ADHD, it's not the best option. Loved my trainer and co workers. They were awesome.
Cultura laboral

Best company to start career with.

Awesome culture ! People are very collaborative and management is very supportive and the enjoyment is at its best when its comes to the floor. Infrastructure is very good and the benefits are plenty.

Good Management

Busy comparative you have to have a good experience Would love to work again Great place to work if you’re OK to work under pressure Dealing with a lot of confidential information will do security check up on you Read management awesome employees

Best environment.

Not stress and good environment to work. The management are so good as they will update to the staffs for any issues or information. The security is very secured.

Now called NTT Data

Job was ok with ok benefits. I left cause of the the atmosphere there. When it was owned by Dell the pay scale for employees was off. I was there 8 years and was at the bottom of the pay scale compared to new hires I was training.

Dell review

My overall experience at Dell was outstanding. The pay was excellent and I was able to balance both home and work life. I would recommend it for anyone.
Cultura laboral

It was great working in dell I learned many things in terms of my carrier in bpo in my area of interest

Work atmosphere is very good and ambience is awesome and even management were great and supportive when it comes to work life balance and growth .work hard have fun and respect everyone from a security to senior management level.
Cultura laboral

Not a good place to work very unprofessional staff and doesn't care about employee high turn over rate

Horrible place to work very unprofessional and poor management Unstable Treated very bad worked under pressure and poor compensation with big stress level
Cultura laboral

Dell is a Nice place to work.

Dell is a nice place to work. Family friendly environment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with disgruntled customers whom had complaints after being on hold for so long via the queue

Depressing

Never have I felt so useless. No one treats you with respect. Every member of the team is replaceable from the agents to the supervisor, to the manager. No one fixes issues. I literally left to join the Army because I'd rather get shot at then fix one more computer for an ungrateful customer.

Productive & Fun Work-place

Productive & Fun Work-place Steep learning curve, very strong brand good work culture and work life balance Good organization, great opportunity, flexibility
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general