logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Customer Care Specialist en Dell Technologies

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 33 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones

Nice work environment

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I enjoyed working for Dell, I met many wonderful people along the way. I have had many doors open by being able to meet so many different people. I look forward to working with my connections I have made at Dell.

Pros

Great office

Terrible health care

Experience with dell

I was working great with company all sudden i went through an accident and i taken 15 days leaves hence in thos days i expected to get support from my teams all i got it my agreement ended all sudden an am still not satisfied with that step from my team .Also about the company is too good and well succeed it will give well experience to develop the carrier and future growth and also never loose the dell opportunity.
Cultura laboral

i'm fond about my work place

I like the structure of the building, i like the break rooms and the cafeteria there's a gaming corner where you find the alienware machine for playing which i'm willing to try as soon as we go back to the office. i like my office i feel comfortable while working which helping me being productive. i should say thank you for being considerate to let us work from home during these circumstances. i really miss being in office with my colleagues.
Cultura laboral

What is the problem now?

I absolutely loved working for Dell Canada. At first it is so stressful because you were on the phone with either a nice customer or a really mad customer. Which keep the job interesting! But once I got comfortable with finding the information, how to talk to the customer, and solve the problem, it was very satisfying! There was room to move up, always training and updating everyone with new information.

Pros

Everything was awesome

Contras

Location: Kanata, Where I lived: Orleans (Trim Rd)

workalike balance is amazing

the work culture here was flexible. the hr department it unto the mark. the most enjoyable park of the work was the canteen lol . nothing much can’t explain more
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Agility

The company is extremely agile in relation to its employees. The company know how to take care of the staff, making the work environment positive. The day to day work has been always moved by recognition of leadership and this is cool.
Cultura laboral

A company that does not appreciate the employees

Incoming Customer Service calls Learned various sales tools Very Micro managed company No job security Very fast paced environment. Always off on holidays and weekends

Excellent place to work.

I would highly recommend Dell as an employer of choice. Good starting salary and regular opportunities for pay advancement. Believe they could do more to enhance job stability.

Pros

Good salaries and highly respectful environment.

Job stability not good.

Dell

A very dynamic work place with a typical work day would consist of 10-12 hours over the telephone. Learned many clerical skills dealing with Finance/Customer service. Management was professional and worked well with their employees. Adapting quickly to constant work process changes was the most challenging. Enjoyed driving distance to/from work.

Pros

Location, Benefits, people

Productive workplace

A place where you feel you make real difference through the daily contact with the customers. Moreover, the more you invest in the daily contact with the customers, the more you receive in job satisfaction.

Trabajo y empleo en Dell Technologies

Customer Care Specialist positions
Ver más empleos

Lots of Office politics

I really didnt enjoyed a single day in Dell. Bad mangement. Too much of office politics. Too much of work pressure. No social time. No job security, Overall bad experience

Good Workplace culture

Dell computer has offices in Panamá. The customer care department was in charge of attending call from customers located in united states. The manager had a great team working actitud.
Cultura laboral

DellEMC is a huge company, the culture I am familiar with is Dell's

The culture at Dell is casual but hard working. The basic attitude is let's focus on what matters and not on the trivial. If you are comfortable working from home Dell offers that. If you want a workplace environment you would need to be near a Dell office. They don't have offices everywhere.

Pros

Very nice employees

Contras

Going through a major integration

Great Training Program

I wasn't able to complete the training due to some medical issues. But the training program through Dell was great. Its a nice company to work for. I just wish I was able to stay at this company.

Pros

Great training program

Work CUlture

Lots of process and work available and good in work culture and training part...management is good but facilities are not up to mark..infra structure is ok

Environment

Great Work Environment Was mainly into customer support Got promotion pretty soon Very Ethical Learned a lot about supervision and team handling

Pros

Work Environment

Cultura laboral

Enjoyable and rewarding place to work

High energy and fun place to work. Fast paced innovation. Good location. Plenty of progression opportunities. Transparent business practices. Strong ethical people management.
Cultura laboral

Good company to kick start your career

Good company to kick start your career, good experience overall had fun learn a lot. Amazing journey some unforgettable movement specially day i won bronze award.
Cultura laboral

The co-workers are great and very friendly. I was on the phone for 8 hours an day. The hardest part of the job was trying to claim down a frustrated customer. And the best was when you you could help a customer with a problem and get it solved for them.

Pros

Free Lunches on occasion

Had a great environment

Dell was my first job and i thanks managers to give such a work where i can enjoy as well but i was a awarded as perfect employ. And also having a great co workers who always encourage with positive.Most enjoy part was when i got a gift from my manager it was too surprise i can not forget that moment.

Pros

Am ok with any thing

short break

hectic but fun!!

A brand name attached to your name always feels good....If the employee is from Dell he is sure to be dedicated and hard working else cant be a part of the company rather cant survive you need to be smart and efficient to be the part of this company... Enjoyed and learnt a lot from the few years spent with the company !!!

Pros

learning to be efficient and to be punctual

hectic
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general