Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Twin Falls, ID

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 23 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 10,462 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
It was a good fit at that point in time. You were free to work as much overtime as you like. The training was good along with the support and management staff.
Cultura laboral
I loved coming to work and helping all kinds of customers via phone, email or webx sessions. Our team was the first team to reach 95% customer satisfaction! My manager let me train new hires on Network Technologies and the Precision Workstation 390, 490 and 690 when they came out. I enjoyed how they bought you lunch if you worked a half your lunch hour, plus you got OT. On paid holidays they gave you the option to work and earn double time. Dellserv (main ticketing app) was easy to use and easy to dispatch parts, look up customers and provide worldclass tech support. I loved my job and loved helping Dells customers.
Pros
Great culture, great training, wonderful products and warranties.
Contras
They make examples of people, no second chances. Some managers are hypocritical, favortism.
Cultura laboral
I started as a call taker and moved up to a team lead. was responsible for the training of my team and helped to manager the training cycle for the other teams in my group.
Pros
fun work
Contras
could be hard to deal with stressed customers over the phone
Cultura laboral
Answered calls from customers to help find their order and any billing issue that may have happened. Great co-workers and management. Only quit due to job no longer being available.
Cultura laboral
Dell trained you to perform your job pretty efficiently and then did their best to help you to constantly improve and move up in the company, they are pretty supportive of their employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
It has been over 10 years since employment. I loved the company and would return to work for them again. Dell took very good care of their employees.
Cultura laboral
I worked at dell 8 years and learned lots of stuff from them. they provided training and i learned a lot from my peers also. In dealing with customers i developed a lot of useful skills.
Cultura laboral
I loved this job. it was nice to get to work one on one with customers. The only set back was that they withdrew from the community of Twin Falls, Idaho and many lost their jobs.
Pros
co-workers and customers
Contras
that they closed their doors
Cultura laboral
There was no job security. Everyone was always scared that they will be laid off next. Also there is a lot of CYA in Dell and not enough we are team
Pros
Good Benefits
Contras
Always looking to see if getting laid off
Cultura laboral
A typical work day consisted of taking on complex issues working along side of our sales team assisting our large public accounts. Our Management team always encourged us to get to the next level. The most challenging part of the job was weeding out the right contact to get these complex issues resolved in a timely manner in such a large corporation. However when we would all come together as a team for our team builders, picnic's, pot luck's and the like we were like one big happy family.
Pros
Bonus's, PTO and generous vacation.
Contras
Having my job sent oversea's after just shy of 10 years of company devotion.
Cultura laboral
I supported clients in a call center. Resolved server break/fix issues in a timely manner. I started out as a Personal computer technician and progressed to Enterprise Server support technician. Great training opportunities. The hardest part of the job was de-escalating irate clients. I eventually became very good at that. The best part was the co workers. Enjoyed the work environment.
Pros
Very ethical company. Great work environment
Contras
They unfortunately closed the facility in our location, had to find other employment after elsewhere.
Cultura laboral
Dell is a great place to work as well as DirecTV and a good inbound call center experience with customer service.
Cultura laboral
Hated every minute of the year I worked there. Only room for advancement if you have a friendly attitude.
Cultura laboral
It was a fast moving job. Stressful through productivity but that's how call centers are. Mr. Dell was generous with bonus and health benefits. The only time you talk to co-workers was at the beginning and end of a shift or at play day.
Pros
The beneifits were outstanding. Bonus's were great and challenging
Stressful
Cultura laboral
Enjoyed working everday with co worker and how the job constantly changed
Cultura laboral
Answer phone calls from customers with their servers, computers, laptops, printers, and external storage devices. Troubleshoot drivers, software and hardware of computer systems. Dealing with mad customers was difficult. learned how to calm down a customer and be able to get them to work with me toward a resolution. Also learned how to picture processes and procedures in my head and be able to communicate them clearly to the end user.
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work places a person into a well-kept environment with climate control, hands-on technology for troubleshooting and training purposes, and a vast collection of resources available for each employee to use in order to thrive in their position.
Cultura laboral
I came into work and everyone greeted me as I came in. I logged into my computer and took inbound and outbound calls. I looked up customer information, sales returns, saved sales, data entry, ordered parts for computers for the customers. Some of the hardest things about working there would be dealing with the Angry customers and the busy time during holidays. We had to keep our composure and work overtime due to heavy call volume. The most enjoyable part was making the customers happy and knowing that I was able to solve their issues and getting customer letters sent to my managers. I get a long with everyone and it is not hard making friends. I work better working with people than I do by myself.
Pros
Insurence benefits, holiday parties, team parties
Cultura laboral
Overall, I enjoyed working at Dell. Each day I dealt with a variety of customers from all over the country. I enjoyed talking to people in different locations throughout the country. Working for Dell also gave me the opportunity to work with people from different cultures, as some of my coworkers were location outside the United States. The hardest part of the job was at times not being able to give each customer what they were wanting.
Cultura laboral
Working with clients over the phone to solve hardware and software issues with purchased products.I received valuable training and certifications through the company.Management were very supportive and provided innovative ways to support team unity.The hardest part of the job was working to resolve escalated customer issues via phone.Best part of the job was the light friendly atmosphere.
Cultura laboral
They pay for performance as far as wage goes. Bonuses are handed out to Managers pets first.
Pros
easy if you can handle sitting in a cubicle on the phone all day with irate customers.
Contras
schedules are wildly varying and change quarterly