logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Township of Warren, NJ

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 8 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones

Fun exciting and Caring

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Nice environment to work learned all type of business processes Provide leadership and education to advanced int the workplace Working on Year End/Calendar years working with everyone was exciting
Cultura laboral

It depend on where you work/

My co-workers were nice after the change over from EMC to DELLEMC everything went down hill with management they got so involved that we had to call a manager for every little thing. we couldn't do our jobs without management's micro managing and they aren't in the field so they don't understand what happens. after working 6pm-3am mon-fri for 7 years, I wanted to transfer to a different state but that didn't happen. a typical say is give or take 13 hrs. but you only get paid for 9 and if you work overtime they shorten your shift within the week so you don't get paid the OT hrs. they do dive you 3 month paternity leave if your male or female so that's a plus.

Job Security

With recent reduction in force is a concern for job security. Management speaks about transformation of the business, agile development, DevOps, how actions still are about pushing the hardware and not leading with solutions

great place to work

Dell was a really great place to work, they had a great working environment and great workplace culture. The most i enjoyed about my job was the flexibility and company benefits.

Pros

being able to work from home
Cultura laboral

Company with a future vision

Dynamic, fast paced environment. Much change driven by Dell acquisition of EMC, but change being fairly well managed with continual communication. Never found anyone that wasn't willing to help.

Pros

Multiple communication channels for keeping in touch with company direction., Excellent health benefits (as of 2017)., Multiple channels for training in products and services.

Contras

Consulting organization requires 'road warrior' travel, Many changes due to EMC acquisition-will probably slow down as enter yr 2 together.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Guys in the field (like me) feel isolated from the company culture

Working at EMC (now DELL) was fun at first, when I was a consultant, once I became an employee, I didn't have assignments that would utilize my learned skills.

Pros

Good benefits

Contras

No personal connection to headquarters.

IBM Lenovo Warranty Tech

Reimbursement for warranty work is generous. Training and testing are exact and include many resources. Assistance is always just a phone call away. Parts delivery was always on time, and problem resolution was usually stress free. On occasion there would be back orders that would slow the process, but there was a path to getting things escalated.

Pros

Work at a fixed location.

Contras

Just can't think of any.

Field Tech Position

As an independent contractor, I was able to work as an embedded part of the IT team at a large insurance carrier doing computer repair. This gave me the opportunity to service systems at a fixed location rather than travelling to various branch offices. It also gave me the experience in troubleshooting I would need to advance my career. The only difficult part of this situation was part shipping time was slow and not within my control when parts were needed in a timely fashion.

Pros

Fixed location with no travel required.

Contras

Training videos lacked enough detail.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general