logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Remote

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 139 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Great company to work for with great rewards if you excel in your work.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Awesome employer to work for. Great benefits and a culture of team work and telecommuting.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Constant Change, not an environment for everyone. I loved it!
Cultura laboral

Good pay, benefits, remote work. No job security, layoffs.

Demanding job. Good pay, benefits. Remote work allowed. No job security, layoffs. Company is very big. Continual organizational restructuring. Departments work in silo.

Pros

Remote work, good pay.

Layoffs, job insecurity.

Advancement Opportunities for Driven Associates

My roles were very unstructured as far as a typical day. I worked in Service Delivery and Operations for 24x7x365 global accounts and was required to be available whenever issues arose. In addition, I was a high-travel associate and fitting commuting into my weekly schedule. Work - Life balance for me was not good for those reasons.

Pros

Compensation

Our Culture

a typical day at work - coaching, supporting agile teams and strategic planning, collaborationwhat you learned - management - overall supportive leadershipworkplace culture - open minded to innovationthe hardest part of the job - evolving into leadership rolesthe most enjoyable part of the job - continue education, work life balance, mentorships with leader(s)

Pros

Opportunities for growth and development

Diversity

Great working atmosphere

Dell Technologies is a really good place to be right now. Even during pandemic we can work remotely from home. Teammates are supportive. Typical day at work is never such a routine, because Dell is making it interesting even now with lot of webinars, events and so on.

Pros

supportive colleagues

I do not see any now
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

EMC: it was a great experience

at EMC i really learned a lot. the salary was great but the working hours intense. good career progressions at that time. not sure now how it is after the acquisition.

Awesome Culture

I am a remote worker and love it. My team is supportive and the culture is open and helpful. I feel like I can pick up the phone and call any executive if I need help or have an idea. I spend about 1/2 my day in meetings but still have time to get things done. It is flexible; my boss is fine of I go offline for an hour to take care of my family or other personal reason.

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Diverse, Pay

Big, Hard to navigate

Regret leaving

Hands down, the most ethical and supportive work environment around. Leadership is strong, and starts at the top and by example. Opportunities for advancement are limited, and thought I was leaving for an amazing chance to advance and grow ... my biggest regret is leaving Dell Technologies.

Pros

Integrity, collaboration, truly good people

Limited opportunities for advancement
Cultura laboral

Terrible place for advancement/ promotions

Been at Dell for way more than 12 years and have always received stellar end of year reviews, however I have never received an official promotion during that time.The ones who get promoted are the ones who know people in management or have family in upper management.

Pros

Remote capability

Contras

Advancement limited unless you know someone in management

Mid-level tech firm

Love the people and their dedication. Hardest part of the job is navigating the complex relationships between various offices. To be successful, you need to learn what motivates individuals and their managers.

Tenure Doesn't matter

Used to be great but cost cutting (for the unknown) and overall reduction of head count especially on tenured employees is ridiculous. The put female managers in role even when they're not ready to be in management, just to be diverse.
Cultura laboral

Great SE Management. They lead by example. Opportunities for growth and development. SEs are often protected from distracting work like post sales.Quite a bit of required training. Can be challenging.

Great people and benefits

Dell makes the right choices for most employees. Offers superior pay for rehires and new hires. Raises arent really major. Lots of other perks. Leadership is heavily changing to EMC from Dell. Communication is lacking from direct leaders.

Great Culture

Worked for Dell for many years. Great pay, lots of opportunities. The hardest part is then instability when times are hard that each org needs to WFR a certain percent even if not warranted
Cultura laboral

Strong focus on work life balance

Dell Technologies strongly encourages work life balance. The benefits are great and comp is good with great benefits. Sometimes it is hard to advance. The job culture is great overall.
Cultura laboral

Great PTO (almost too much to take).

Paid Time Off is almost more than you can use. Good Vacation, Maternity/Paternity program, Bereavement, plus Christmas Week is paid off in addition to regular Vacation etc.

Depends on manager

Good work life balance Give you flexibility to work from anywhere Never ask your preference before moving you to another team/product No extra perks, no consideration for remote employees

Good People and Culture

I've been with the organization for nearly a decade. Strong workplace culture and values. Good Team Dynamics and overall good place to work. Most difficult part of the job is there is a constant change of GTM Strategies on an annual basis(sometimes quarterly) which can make it difficult to project for income potential. Seems to be feast or famine depending on the whim of Executive Management and time of year.

Pros

Work/Life Balance, Overall Culture

Contras

Constant Quota and Commisson Changes.

Less professional than McDonald’s

Worked here for 4 years. Underpaid, company culture is horrible. They say all the right things but when comes down to it everyone is negative and bullies. They really are angry people doing a job they don't like. I liked my job not the people or culture. Everyone had a chip on their shoulders and their communication was non existent on resolving issues. They tend to cover up mistakes and point fingers. Felt like i was working with a bunch of toddlers all day.
Cultura laboral

Company offers flexibility and chance of working remotely, with minimal travel

Overall Dell is a good company to work for. My team is fully remote with minimal to no travel requirement. Work-life balance is good and most managers allow flexible hours, as long as deliverable and meeting goals are met. Con is that their pay and healthcare are not very competitive. I also feel that in some areas there is lack of direction from upper management, which sometimes leads to some clients being unhappy. This however varies from group to group.

Pros

Remote Work

Healthcare
Cultura laboral

Trusting with continous opportunities to learn

Environment that was very inclusive but allowed you the opportunity to direct your work without being micro managed. The work was rewarding because you represented the company to customers knowing you where providing the best product and best services.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general