logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Nashville, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 336 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,478 evaluaciones

productive fun work place

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I really liked working here. The atmosphere was awesome and my co workers were excellent. I would highly recommend working here and perusing a job with dell.
Cultura laboral

Good is work life balence

My experience at dell has been a Rollercoaster of emotions.. horrific leadership has caused a bad taste in most sales mouth. Nice company to start with and gain experience.

Great

Diversity. Great place to work. Room for advancement. Work life balance. Quota can be tough but it is a sales job. Great equipment and virtual first.

small business advisor

it is a cool job with a lot of good people that work there. really hard job bc it comes down to who your senior account manager is and if they will do their job
Cultura laboral

Great company to work for

Pros - great benefits Job was good coming out of school but not really any room for advancement outside of sales. Everything is done to keep you in the sales department. The culture seems like it could be really nice but there’s a lot of favouritism.To advance you had to work unreasonable hours

Pros

Great benefits

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Not what I thought coming in

Job was good coming out of school but not really any room for advancement outside of sales. Everything is done to keep you in the sales department. The culture seems like it could be really nice but there’s a lot of favoritism.

Pros

Nice people, easy work

No room for advancement

This place is garbage.

They will pay you pennies on the dollar for your commission compared to the volume of sales you will do. You can make “okay” money here, but expect to sell your soul, scam and lie to customers to hit your numbers, and never take any breaks. If you do take a break it’ll be looked down upon. Good luck!
Cultura laboral

management plays favorites and only look out for themselves

Nothing positive to say about the managers I had. Self serving and insecure with people who know more and are more experienced than they are. Cliquish.
Cultura laboral

Senior leadership only care about themselves

I don't think Dell really cares about its employees. The senior leadership team especially doesn't care.There is also a HUGE lack of diversity at Dell, especially when it comes to lack of people of color in management roles.There is too much favoritism in senior management and most of the time, it's who you know. I don't think those in charge are honest, trustworthy and it's just a place where you never know from one day to the next, whether you will have a job. My direct manager was great, but his boss and the higher ups, are all about themselves and to me, very phony.
Cultura laboral

Great culture and great work environment

At Dell technologies I was very involved with the culture and loved the sales atmosphere. i would highly recommend working at Dell Technologies for any new or experienced sales person.

Pros & cons

No place for female advancement - easily fired if you don’t meet you quota after two quarters -very little praise for accomplishments - culture is small and divided

Pros

Ok pay

Contras

No place for female advancement
Cultura laboral

Fast pace, but fun environment for a call center.

Dell is an excellent company to work for. The available training is excellent and I have put the knowledge I gained at Dell to work on a daily basis with my subsequent roles.

Good comes with bad

Hands-down one of the most exhilarating careers I’ve had the opportunity to experience. Management overall was generally well, my particular situation was very unique. However it should have been treated equally to my partners.

Pros

Flexibility

Great work life balance

Dell Technologies has a great company culture. Dell keeps its employees engaged and feeling appreciated. I would go back in a heartbeat. Innovation and technology at its best.

Great work environment

The team was great and worked well together. The manager was very helpful and supportive. There were not very many opportunities for promotions and moving up on the service desk.

Love Dell

Dell was a great place to work with wonderful people. My only complaint is that they did not compensate their employees on par with the revenue their employees generated. I cleared a $22M quota and was paid $43k/year.

Satisfaction and Rewarding

Be prepared to get training after training to be successful. You are part of a huge family which includes diversity. The management works closely with you so no one is left behind. Dell works hard and plays hard.

Fun work environment

Dell has been great to help me grow as a salesperson and individual. I look up to many of my coaches and try to emulate their behaviors in order to advance my own career
Cultura laboral

Great family life work balance

You will have a lot that is expected of you. It is constant work and constantly changing but you will also have teams and managers that fully support you in any way they can. They are very focused on work/life balance and encourage acceptance of all people.

Pros

Work from home, gym on site

Contras

i don't really have any cons to report
Cultura laboral

Campus like environment. Plenty of events outside of work conducted on site. Team builders are requied by each team to conduct. Could be just a team lunch. High energy, commission base environment.
Cultura laboral

Productive and team oriented workspace.

Coworkers were pleasant to work with. We were, however, told that we would be hired by Dell during our contract. This was not the case. Honeywell then cancelled the contract between them and Dell, so we were let go about 7 months in.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general