logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Los Angeles, CA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 11 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,478 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good place to work overall.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
My experience at DELL was favorable, good workplace culture and benefits. I learned new technologies and skills which I applied daily. My hours where flexible and management allowed to work at a favorable pace, realistic deadlines to turnover assignments.
Cultura laboral

Review of an old employer

The survey asked me about working at Dell. Dell was not my last employer. that seemed strange to ask since it wasn't timely. Also I worked for a business client and not at the Dell campus. So it was mostly a remote support position. Just wanted to note that.

Pros

Good local team

Changes and cuts
Cultura laboral

Good company, people are great, process and management are disconnected.

Loved the people I worked with at Dell, but once the EMC transition began culture started to shift. I have had some of the best managers I have ever worked with at Dell, but there are also pockets of management that don't know what they are doing.
Cultura laboral

Not a good place to work

Management doesn't have a good understanding of firewalls or threat analysis The employees are friendly and welcoming, but the firewall the management team doesn't care about the employees, once you have been assigned to a customer site.
Cultura laboral

Professional Services (aka Slave Labor)

Expected to work extended hours, nights, and weekends with little to no incentive to do so, all while be highly scrutinized any time you have 'low utilization', which is completely out of my control to begin with. If you complain, you are called 'opinionated'. Way too much travel for me. If you love travelling, and spending your life in random towns and hotels, and have nothing better to do than work long days, long weeks, weekends and evening with little to no advance notice, you will love working here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Great Job with limited advancements into management

Great technology company with limited ability to climb up the corporate ladder. Loved evangelizing and selling the solutions, great territory and customers. The great part is you are your own P&L center and you manage your own success. Comes at a price though, success equates to a larger quota and smaller territory.

Pros

Paid time off with 4 additional days at the end of the year

Contras

Success tax - higher quota and smaller territory

Great work/life balance

Working @ NTT Data (previously Dell Services) is an ideal workplace for those who are looking for work/life balance. My manager is always approachable. Hardest part of the job is that the company is so big that job progression is a challenge. Conversely, due to the abundant resources, it is easy to get answers from other employees on any issues you run into. Being a remote employee, the elimination of the commute to work makes productivity increas and drives down stress.

Pros

Work/life balance

Too big

fun workplace

Great company to work for, its a very team oriented company. There is Always work to be performed. Projects and installations are a constant as customers are buying new hardware products.

Pros

na

na
Cultura laboral

Good people, local mgmt, Corp too many spreadsheets

Good local mgmt teams generally. Employees also very good people to work with. Upper management on the other hand too focused on hitting targets or "averages" and not interested in what average actually means and how it should inform business decisions.

Pros

Great benefits

Lack of mobility.
Cultura laboral

Good Company to work for, I recommend it to anyone.

Dell is a Good Company to work for, Dell always makes sure that present employees are up to date with knowledge base and that the contract is always fullfilled. Educating Employee's is always Dell's priority knowing that the Employees are the one representing the Company. My daily routine is always pleasant knowing that Dell is behind me. The only snag is, carrying the bad management along to join the Good Original Dell's Management, it's like bringing a rotten apple into a Good Bushel's of Apples. Glad to be a part of Dell.

Pros

Your Knowledge will always be enhanced.

Contras

Bad acquisition of previous rotten management from Perotsystems.

Contract Position

This was a one year contract position. It was an absolute pleasure working with the Dell Team and the consultants. The positions was challenging and rewarding. We had excellent team work.

Pros

great team

lost of travel
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general