logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Houston, TX

Evaluar a esta empresa
T铆tulo del empleo
Ubicaci贸n

Puntuaciones por categor铆a

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaci贸nFecha
Se encontraron 37聽evaluaciones con los criterios de la b煤squedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones

Great company

Evaluaci贸n destacada de Indeed

La evaluaci贸n m谩s 煤til seg煤n Indeed
Excellent company to work for. The benefits package is great and the work/life balance is just as good. Was able to maintain work through the worst of covid.

Pros

Paid time off, benefits, advancement, work flexibility

None I can think of
Cultura laboral

Decent place to build your resume

Pretty average company. Pay is around market rate, but don't expect raises unless you get a promotion. Had a really good manager at my time there. Job site was at a client campus, so office culture was a bit different. Good opportunity to work on different technologies. Also a good for someone starting out who needs a good name on their resume and valuable work experience.

Pros

Great manager (depending on site), good work/life balance

Contras

Weaker job security within the last few years due to offshoring
Cultura laboral

Productive and a great company to work for

Working your tickets and making sure the customers issues get fixed. The workplace culture is great with great people to work with. The enjoy in helping others is always rewarding

garbage

Fire me from a project at Yes prep school after week and a half for having some issues of pain in my hands after asking for a day because my wife that day had surgery

Dream Job

I currently have my job as a data scientist at Dell. Ive never worked remotely before, but it has really helped me to have a real work/life balance. Every company I've worked for likes to talk about their work/life balance, but Dell has been the first one to actually do it.
驴Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluaci贸n?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Don鈥檛 work there

It鈥檚 a total mess. It鈥檚 not worth working there unless you just want to break into the IT industry. They work you to death and you are treated like a number.

Great company - Difficult Management

The company is great and continues to take market share, but the individual contributors are overlooked, overworked (expect 7 day work weeks to complete all assigned tasks) and inflated quota as a means of controlling pay grade.
Cultura laboral

Don't know what it's like to work for Dell

Was given the option of being laid off or take early retirement during the Dell buyout of EMC. Took the early retirement. Indeed forced this to be written and requires 150 characters.
Cultura laboral

I did not work directly for Dell.

I am well versed with Dell desktops and laptops. I worked at Boeing (Space Shuttle division), Harris County (IT department), and major corporations using Dell desktops and laptops. As a result, I am familiar with Dell technology and setup.

Pros

I like the remote support provided.

Contras

Just some issues with lead techs employed by 3rd party IT management firms.

Work ethic

The work ethic is among the worst I have ever experienced. It will take a complete culture change from top to bottom for anything to move forward into better territory.
Cultura laboral

Not a great place to work

on 14 months, 4 different account assignments. Impossible to get traction with clients for data center transformation projects in just a few months. My experience was less than pleasant.

Pros

discounted PC's

Contras

too much assignment rotation in a short period of time
Cultura laboral

I was happy with working for Dell

I was happy working with Dell. I received recognition and awards and bonuses every year. I didn't like being on call, as I was supposed to support systems that I didn't know and didn't have access to and I never received training on these foreign systems. I requested more duties of my manager and never received any additional duties or training and there was never opportunity for advancement and we only received just over 1% raise each year. I also could never gain access to the Dell Portal which was frustrating, but that was a facility issue and not a Dell Issue. Management didn't seem to care. But my benefits were good and overall had job satisfaction.

Pros

Benefits and recognition

No opportunity for advancement
Cultura laboral

Productive and great work environment

I like to go to work every day because its enjoyable. The manager and staff are very friendly and helpful. They also take their time to train you and care about not over working you.
Cultura laboral

Summary

Goin at work from 10 to 6:30 job culture is good / love the type a job no stress , management is ok , the culture is good , is just no benefits or any vacation / and 2 years temp employ and I need a job security
Cultura laboral

Great place to work, learn and earn

Dell EMC is a driven company when it comes to sales, but they give significant resources to the sales teams on the front lines. The work is demanding, but there is a great opportunity to earn, learn and develop your career within this company.

Great Place to work

This was one of my favorite places to work. The work was challenging and rewarding and no day is the same. This is the place to be if you want to constantly challenge yourself.

remote job

The manager was easy going and helped me understand the work required. Got a chance to brush up my LMS and LCMS skills, learnt quite a bit about the IT industry

Pros

Can get remote jobs

inefficient communication
Cultura laboral

Worked with a great team

Very busy and stressful at times but the team pulled together to get through whatever issue or new implementation came up. Manager was excellent in pulling all of our ideas together to make things more efficient. Listened to us. The constant changes to the procedures was the hardest part because it made it get confusing to flip on a dime while going on full steam but kept me on my toes.

Pros

learned a lot, forced me out of my comfort zone to succeed

Ended too soon! I loved the people I worked with

Fun

i was on a temp assignment with Guide IT. Assignment was fun and learned new things. Pay was very good through the agency. Assignment ended after 5 months.

great company

This was a contract position so I did not receive any benefits. I was hired to train the staff on how to use NextGen. The staff was very receptive to learning and the pay was excellent.

Great Work Enviroment/Work-Life Balance

Great and smart people to work with. You get to choose days when you want to work remotely. I enjoy their proprietary employee collaboration application.

Pros

Smart people to work with

Just dont be stagnant
驴Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluaci贸n?

驴Quieres saber m谩s sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudar谩 con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuaci贸n general