logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Franklin, MA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 125 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,462 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Culture is top of the line

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Employees are treated great, I would say Dell EMC is a leader in culture code. Good benefits. Overall really good job nothing to complain about. Salary is possibly be a bit lower than average for position in Greater Boston area.

Pros

Remote work, work-life balance, work culture.

Productive Environment

I enjoyed my time at Dell EMC. I built a rapport with Dell EMC partners and resolve areas of conflict through Application Support, Sales Assistance, and partner cases. Issues that I resolve include, but are not limited to: configuring products, expediting shipments, identifying tracking numbers, and placing orders.
Cultura laboral

Just a long after acquisition of EMC

Just a disingenuous absorption of EMC employees into new roles to keep the lights on. I understand acquisition mentality, but to think that everything EMC folks had done for years wasn't good enough was absurd...it was good enough for Dell to want to buy EMC.
Cultura laboral

good balance work and family

has activity to share with co-workers, oportunity to help enviromental and goverment to work for the comunity , pay time off ,vacation exellent activity to all employeee

Pros

comfortable place to work

Contras

long time to convert contract to Dell employee
Cultura laboral

good

i enjoyed working there assemblying products for the company. It was a great place to work with people. I enjoyed working in a team. it was a fast pase enviroment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great Company

I worked at Dell Technologies for 7 years as a software engineer. Loved my exprience at Dell! Received tuition reimbursment and good benefits. There are opportunities to grow.

Pros

Compensation, benefits

Permatemp Misery

Still fairly salty about my tenure at Dell EMC, lots of false promises and was I let go after 4 years of being a contractor on Christmas with no severance after numerous promises about being made full time. Management was incompetent and reaped the credit and rewards of all the creative types that they had under their thumb. No raises, no respect. I tell everyone I know to never buy Dell.

Productive and Easy

Pulled orders and prepared them for delivery. Learned how to use an inventory monitoring program called SAP. In charge of my own work station and did deliveries independently or along side coworkers. Management didn't breathe down our necks as long as we did our jobs and didn't slack. Hardest part of the job was searching for misplaced material in the warehouse. Most enjoyable part of the job was finishing the last order for the day.
Cultura laboral

I originally started with EMC Corp, which was bought out by Dell. Enjoyed my time at EMC / Dell. Worked with a great group of people. Enjoyed my work and was offered the opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally.

Pros

Good people, ping pong table

Contras

work slow down

Good benefits, quiet environment

The company offers good benefits and overall good compensation. Management is good to work with and fellow employees are overall friendly. Overall this is a good place to work.

good place to work

the company is excellent to work , good benefit, good boss, flexibled time, good activity to all employee ,good parking lot , excellent balance work and life

Productive and Supportive Work Environment

I thought that the work environment was very productive and supportive with many members that we enthusiastic about their job and were also always willing to lend a helping hand
Cultura laboral

Great atmosphere and camaraderie, even when extremely busy

Work with a team preparing and receiving shipments. Assign carriers and drop zones. Process invoicing and shipments. Great to work with a like-minded, laid-back team.
Cultura laboral

Good

It used to be EMC before Dell too over and laid off a lot of employees. It was a nice place to work. Friendly atmosphere. Great benefits. Gym for employees.

Good Company

Recommended company for start of the career. Opinions varies towards managers some are good some just get sour on you without listening the idea. Salary is low.
Cultura laboral

Productive with schedules that fits your life

Friendly and family feel environment that supported each other. Colleagues will assist and support when needed. Meetings were about the job at hand.

Student STAR Review

Working at Dell Technologies over the summer as a Student STAR Intern was a valuable experience. Dell gave me the ability to help develop soft-skills through tasks that helped develop, implement, and run a successful program
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun place to work!

Dell is a great place to work. They care about their employees and offer a great benefit package. They are very supportive of a healthy work life balance.

2 cultures collide

Dell doesn't have a solid plan for legacy EMC. 2 years into the acquisition with EMC and there is still a lot of ambiguity, separate working environments/cultures and alot of stress.

Productive and relaxed environment

Productive and relaxed work space, option to work remote. Very collaborative and innovative teams.Work-life balance is very important to the company and benefits are amazing.

Manufacturing Roles are not Worth It

You are treated like dirt if you work in the manufacturing area for Dell, at least in Franklin, MA. There is no advancement opportunities and management fills you with empty promises year after year. You can make more money as a bus boy at a busy restaurant. It's pretty pathetic really.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general