logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Detroit, MI

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,478 evaluaciones

good networking knowledge

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
gained a lot of networking knowledge into this role, learned more about static and DHCP network lines and what they do, gained knowledge on access points as well.

Core Account Executive

Not sure what I can say positive about Dell other than they are an established company so not a lot of educating when it comes to customers on what they do. That’s where the positives stop though. Very nepotistic type of company that thrives on the good ole boy network. The best way I explain working for Dell when people ask is that I have never done so well for a company and felt so under appreciated. Granted it’s a business but felt like just a # majority of the days. Messaging from c-level internally is also very ambiguous, like when they made management sign NDAs just so they can surprise people when they did a restructure and laid off a bunch of people ( feeling like a #). I was lucky enough to make it through the riff but many others didn’t. Culturally and in regards to work life balance, I can speak for myself and some of my close colleagues, and if that’s what you’re looking for Dell Technologies is not the place. Often times I’d wake up all throughout the night thinking about work and stress Dell Tech puts on you. Many of my peers have done the same thing, impacting both our professional and personal lives. Overall it just isn’t a healthy place to work that has strong core values

Pros

Established company

Contras

Talent, management, product (PCs specifically)

all was good

co complains, they were good to me. i enjoyed working there and i learnt a lot. looking forward to using them skills for career advancement in my future.
Cultura laboral

Summary

Good phone skills very good attitude with a wide area of different calls comming in each day from contracting for other companies to to just regular consumers computer and electronic equipment sales service and consultations.

Field Service Engineer

 Repaired desktops, laptops, printers and servers for Dell customers, both residential and commercial
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general