logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies en Atlanta, GA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 105 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,478 evaluaciones

awesome company

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
awesome respectable company that pays well and is well respected in the world. great pay and flexibile work at home opportunities in the consulting sector.

Loyalty

The work at Dell was challenging but the products were not focused on my target audience. Management didn’t seem to fight for my sector. There is no know reason for any layoffs just reduce headcount.

Pros

Peers

Top Mgt

No work life balance

Dell Secureworks did not provide employees with work life balance. Even though compensation was fair with decent bonus it was a very exclusive environment.

Great Company!

Loved working at this company. Too bad, they went to another streamlining of the business, resulting in a work force reduction - I was affected, unfortunately!

Pros

Work from home at least a couple of days. Great people.

Contras

Management could use a bit more polishing up on their decisions.

Fast Paced

Fast paced workplace. You have to hit the ground running. Even though my work was pristine. Towards the end i was put under a manager who really didn't know what we were working on ... but was a control freak..
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Diverse

I really appreciated that it was a diverse and inclusive environment. I think that they put an emphasis on taking in everyone's perspective. The pay is good for the industry.
Cultura laboral

Brilliant people, interesting work, frequent layoffs

most individual contributors are cream of the crop. The work is very engaging and everyone works hard. Not much dead weight. Some low level managers are not good, and there are periodic staff cuts.
Cultura laboral

Extremely stressful managed by threat

A good company, but EMC moving to the DELL culture which is extremely controlling Great medical benefits but bonus isn’t paid until equipment ships which means there are times at the end of the qtr you will miss your goal although you really hit it! Very demoralizing and discouraging
Cultura laboral

Working from home is great

I did like to work at Virtustream but job security is not a given since I have seen several cycles of layoffs the moment I joined. What suffers the most under such conditions is the moral and motivation at work.

Project Management Sr. Advisor

I worked with SecureWorks/Dell for a total of 7 years. It was a fast paced environment with constant change. I enjoyed the team I worked with and learned a great deal during my time with the company.
Cultura laboral

worst ever full of politics and dumb leaders

leaders dont know what happening and always rewarding the people who "project" they are working when infact all they do is become hand in glove with the leaders so that each one pats the other 's back. leaders refuse to acknowledge the real workers and turn blind eye towards the real workers and make no effort to weed out the fungus leaders. Quitting is the only option and finally these dumb leaders will also have to quit because they will have no one to lead. The only other thing the leaders do is travel and boast about how they were in blah and blah today and blah and blah tommorrow

Insightful and Engagin

During my time with Dell, I spent my entire summer become an Excel expert. I worked closely with the sales team to learn about business needs and got the freedom to build a model I believed would solve problems.

Pros

Freedom to be creative

Cultura laboral

Day in the life of a program manager

I enjoyed Interacting with Product management and Prod Eng/Support, teams who could be in India, UK, Germany, Bulgaria, Lithuania and the US (east, central and west time zones). I also enjoyed interacting with, Prod. Marketing, Global Product Mgmt, Sales Enablement, Training etc teams who were largely in the the US (east, central and west time zones). Meetings could begin as early as 6:00 AM and run though some evenings. Most enjoyable part was I learned a lot about cloud computing, multi cloud, public cloud, private cloud, etc. how the business worked, how to leverage technology to automate and streamline many manual processes, how to do CI/CD in this space, completing programs and adding game changing functionality to existing products and adding new products as well. Working with really bright folks from very different backgrounds and cultures, and making a lot of good friends. Culture changed over time to more Dell/EMC centric Hardest part was cross functional resource alignment and getting executive buy in program priority, etc. and working across so many time zones.

Pros

Was able to work remotely which allow me to spend more time working and less in Atlanta traffic.

Contras

Long days, not much down time in between releases to make corrections
Cultura laboral

Enterprise tech is not for the faint of heart.

You have “war stories” after a gig like this. Life on the road, customers standing behind you loosing millions of dollars an hour while your equipment is down; Tight change windows, all different personalities to work with, and a ton of new advancements in many product lines every year. I made a ton of overtime money as a young buck. Tech favors the young, I burnt out after six indescribable years. I heard old veterans say this and did not understand, but it was one of the greatest experiences of my life, and I’d never go through it again.

Pros

Ready to get paid? Buckle up!

Contras

Ready to be a ghost to your friends and family? Buckle up!

I enjoyed working for DELL

Working at DELL was a good working experience for me I enjoyed the time with the company. Learned a lot and enjoyed the relationships I made during that time.

A Great place to work

I went into the interview for an analyst position, and they offered me a managemnt opportunity. I was constantly floored by the lecel of proefessionalism, and athe culture that driven for excellence. What a great place to work. I wish i couldve stayed longer.

Pros

Great mentoring opportunities, excellent leadership, and opportunities galore to advance.

Contras

Distance from home was a little long for me, but it was doable.

Great Place to work

I enjoyed my time at Dell SecureWorks. I learned a lot while I was there. the work environment was very effective and quiet. My higher-ups implemented a great system for progress checking on high-end projects.

Loved working here

I very much enjoyed working for Dell. I was able to work from home for the last two years due to illness and was given MUCH flexibility to go to all dr appts that I needed. I loved the people I worked with, loved the location I worked in and loved the culture.

Pros

Great benefits and pay

Dell

Good work life balance Good benefits Great flexibility although it depends on the department your hired in I would recommend Dell corporate and their sister companies

Great place to learn

Great Benefits and they give you alot of tools to learn. Lots of people work remote so the company culture isn't as apparent as average companies. Employees for the most part are happy but there are tight deadlines and often long work days.

Pros

Great Benefits, ability to work from home

Contras

work life balance isn't great

Na

Typical work day consists of troubleshooting health related tickets, and joining bridge calls if deemed necessary. I have learned many technical skills from working with such knowledgeable coworkers as well as with management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general