logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 10,462 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Una muy buena empresa en donde te dejaban trabajar. Hay unión entre todos los compañeros de Dell-Emc2

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed

Pros

Libertad

Contras

De pronto es muy demandante y por cumplir, te cargan de pronto la mano en algunas áreas.
Cultura laboral

Great place to work, buy growth may be challenging in some circumstances

I have worked for Dell for 12 years. Dell provides great benefits. Advancement may be difficult and require a move to another department of group depending on the skills need for a promotion. Otherwise it is a stable company to work for. Management is great and will make every effort to help in guiding your career, but it is up to the employee to chart the path and have the drive to succeed. Goals can be high and require going beyond a normal 40hr week. A Dell employee must be self driven to succeed.

Pros

Great benefits and Bonus

Contras

Advancement does not come easy. Employees must be driven and work above average for a promotion.
Cultura laboral

No good deed goes unpunished

For folks who are passionate about their work, your experience can be hit-or-miss. If you rely on the work of others, there is no accountability. If you take on other people's responsibilities to get the job done, the responsibility becomes yours - with no fallout for the other team. Hard work doesn't always lead to promotion. And, if it does, it can take years for it to happen. Every year we are strongly encouraged to fill out a Tell Dell survey. If you call out any issues, it will be your team who is given tasks/training/etc to address the issue. Most people just lie on the survey to avoid the repercussions of any negative feedback.Every year, Dell goes through a massive "strategy cascade", where the executives set the playing field for the year, and then it trickles down to each team to adapt and deliver upon. Lots of meetings. This year, Agile is being touted as "the thing" that will take Dell to the next level. So everyone in my Org is going to days/weeks worth of training. This is on top of still having Operational responsibilities. I'm sure that two years from now there will be another "thing" to go through.Plus, Dell typically pays lower than market, at least for Cybersecurity folks. It hasn't bothered me much, since I love my actual job and the people I regularly work with. However, the lack of recognition for hard work, and the lack of accountability on others who don't take their responsibilities seriously, has me "considering other opportunities".

Pros

Ultimately laid back environment, strong commitment to work-life balance, Pockets of people who are truly passionate about what they do

Contras

Mediocre pay, No accountability, Little recognition for hard work unless you catch the attention of the right people

Solving todays problem yesterday

With hyperscalers taking more and more ground Dell Tech are lagging behind in their approach to market and there are no clear agenda/messaging on how to discuss customers lift and shift to the cloud.
Cultura laboral

Good work culture for career people.

Advancement is good. The growth may not be that much. Overall the engagement is good where management tries to keep work force motivated. The stability is good if you know good networking.

Pros

stability

growth
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Experience with dell

I was working great with company all sudden i went through an accident and i taken 15 days leaves hence in thos days i expected to get support from my teams all i got it my agreement ended all sudden an am still not satisfied with that step from my team .Also about the company is too good and well succeed it will give well experience to develop the carrier and future growth and also never loose the dell opportunity.

Really only one complaint

I loved working with my particular team and in Finance. Tools are getting better, everyone supports each other well, and is overall pretty darn smart. I felt rewarded and supported in my work, and had a great manager.The complaint is in the frequent layoff situation. Dell was no different in COVID but sheds people a lot. Middle Management isn't always so supportive as mine and makes some hasty decisions as witnessed in the folks chosen to be released that had 24 years' experience in engineering and sales, etc.

Pros

Great fun team environment, chance to learn new technology and work

Layoffs
Cultura laboral

Good exposure and a lot of opportunity available at Dell

It's a great place to work. Can fast learn Dell culture and easy to adapt. Flexible work arrangement. Dell also provides challenging and rewarding job. Good bonus.

Pros

Meals Allowance

N/a

Productive Environment

I enjoyed my time at Dell EMC. I built a rapport with Dell EMC partners and resolve areas of conflict through Application Support, Sales Assistance, and partner cases. Issues that I resolve include, but are not limited to: configuring products, expediting shipments, identifying tracking numbers, and placing orders.
Cultura laboral

Very Well managed company!

Sometimes, opportunities are something you have to strive for, and other times they come knocking on your door. As the pandemic was raging across the world and everybody was adjusting to their “new normal”, I was contemplating my next move. I had spent several incredibly fulfilling years at my previous company, playing a major part in the Cloud Transformation Journey for several global Tier 1 Communication service providers along with developing high-end solutions in cutting edge 5G.Life was good - it was comfortable, but I still felt a bit empty. I felt like I had hit a ceiling. I had my doubts about leaving my role though. I felt that I’d already hit my peak, and that it would be extremely difficult to find something that would top the role I was already in. It was only until a little bit later that I realized how wrong I was.An ex-colleague introduced me to Dell for a Telco Cloud Architect position in the EMEA region. After several discussions with HR and my current manager I was introduced to a whole new world of possibilities and future growth. Dell is looking at the Private Cloud business afresh with a major push towards winning the Cloud edge in the 5G world. The rollout of 5G technology is expected to give the global economy a $1.3 trillion boost by 2030. With Dell’s focus on Open RAN and Multi Access Edge Computing, 5G networks for enterprise are poised to capture a huge pie of this extra spend. I was even more resolute in my decision to join this role at Dell after I realized that if there was going to be a company who would give the web-scale providers a run for -

Pros

Trusting Work Culture

N/a

Trabajo y empleo en Dell Technologies

Ver más empleos
Cultura laboral

Great company to grow your career

Dell is a big company. Great place to grow your career whether you are entry level or a veteran. Like any large corporation, your results may vary depending on the team/manager you work on. I've had both great and terrible experiences at Dell. Your experience is directly dependent on the team, manager, and director you work for.

Great working atmosphere

Dell Technologies is a really good place to be right now. Even during pandemic we can work remotely from home. Teammates are supportive. Typical day at work is never such a routine, because Dell is making it interesting even now with lot of webinars, events and so on.

Pros

supportive colleagues

I do not see any now
Cultura laboral

combines the best of both: work and social life

the typical day at work is a productive day , you can always find something to work on or a task even if you don't have a specific topic working on , you can always learn more and more and do A lot while working in dell. you can always enlarge your knowledge more than anything from access to learning studio. the culture there is amazing , people are really fun to be around and are all very helpful, and very productive.

Ambiente de trabajo variado

un día típico en el trabajo con muchos viajes lo que aprendiste agilidad al llevar a cabo múltiples tareas la dirección/gerencia escalonada Cultura laboral organizada la parte más difícil del trabajo depende de cada quienque es lo que más te gustó del trabajo conocer personas todos los días

Pros

viajes

tiempo de descaso
Cultura laboral

Worked here on and off since 2012. Raises for sales happen but are small. Your biggest will be when you leave the company and come back. That is when Dell matches competition. Culture is positive and leadership is also good.

Contras

potential work life balance for hard workers or when quotas are raised
Cultura laboral

No real downsides for me

I enjoy working for Dell. It is easily the best job I have ever had. They take great care of their employees. I do not plan on making a move after 3 years with the company.

Run away

Dell does not care about ethics,they need u to lie and sell stuff. It was my first job and there was contasnt pressure to sell stuff..whether a customer need it or not

Pros

Desk a computer

Lying to customers

Core Account Executive

Not sure what I can say positive about Dell other than they are an established company so not a lot of educating when it comes to customers on what they do. That’s where the positives stop though. Very nepotistic type of company that thrives on the good ole boy network. The best way I explain working for Dell when people ask is that I have never done so well for a company and felt so under appreciated. Granted it’s a business but felt like just a # majority of the days. Messaging from c-level internally is also very ambiguous, like when they made management sign NDAs just so they can surprise people when they did a restructure and laid off a bunch of people ( feeling like a #). I was lucky enough to make it through the riff but many others didn’t. Culturally and in regards to work life balance, I can speak for myself and some of my close colleagues, and if that’s what you’re looking for Dell Technologies is not the place. Often times I’d wake up all throughout the night thinking about work and stress Dell Tech puts on you. Many of my peers have done the same thing, impacting both our professional and personal lives. Overall it just isn’t a healthy place to work that has strong core values

Pros

Established company

Contras

Talent, management, product (PCs specifically)
Cultura laboral

EMC: it was a great experience

at EMC i really learned a lot. the salary was great but the working hours intense. good career progressions at that time. not sure now how it is after the acquisition.

Data Science

Geeat life work balance, Very supportive managersLack of technical peopleGreat benefitsRemote work and friendly environmentNo signin bonusLTI is very low

awesome company

awesome respectable company that pays well and is well respected in the world. great pay and flexibile work at home opportunities in the consulting sector.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general