logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 10,462 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Una muy buena empresa en donde te dejaban trabajar. Hay unión entre todos los compañeros de Dell-Emc2

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed

Pros

Libertad

Contras

De pronto es muy demandante y por cumplir, te cargan de pronto la mano en algunas áreas.
Cultura laboral

Excelente lugar de trabajo y ambiente laboral.

Es un excelente lugar de trabajo, buen ambiente laboral, personal y buenos beneficios

Fun times

I worked with Dell for a school project and really enjoyed working there. The people were very supportive and our manager was receptive and welcomed communication.

Phone technician

It was a good fit at that point in time. You were free to work as much overtime as you like. The training was good along with the support and management staff.

No fun work place

The pay rate is under the average weight. I don’t see anything that motivate me. They don’t allow mistake even if you did millions of great things. Whenever you make a mistake they will count it as an occurrency. Poor management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Well known company in the IT field.

Well known company in the IT field that adapts and changes over time, however most people don't work 8-5 in Technical Support unless you are lucky enough to manage to get an HR exception.

Good Place to work

A lot of stress given to Employee benefits, work-life balance. People-friendly managers. Process-oriented, culture and values are given importance.

Pros

work life balance.

Administrative Assistant

Large organization. Room to move between departments but easy to be lost in the crowd as well because of it. Decent benefits and PTO compared to previous organizations

Great company

Excellent company to work for. The benefits package is great and the work/life balance is just as good. Was able to maintain work through the worst of covid.

Pros

Paid time off, benefits, advancement, work flexibility

None I can think of

Not much

Great place to work, pay and benefits are really good, work environment is great, Managers are approachable for any kind of assistance and guidance.

Trabajo y empleo en Dell Technologies

Ver más empleos

Lots of opportunities

Dell was a great place to learn and grow. There are lots of opportunities to learn different aspects of the business. The bottom line and hitting your number will always be the focus. The salary might not be as competitive but the benefit package and work/life balance was good.

Pros

Benefits. Work/life balance

Compensation

Our Culture

a typical day at work - coaching, supporting agile teams and strategic planning, collaborationwhat you learned - management - overall supportive leadershipworkplace culture - open minded to innovationthe hardest part of the job - evolving into leadership rolesthe most enjoyable part of the job - continue education, work life balance, mentorships with leader(s)

Pros

Opportunities for growth and development

Diversity
Cultura laboral

Layoffs and unclear direction of company

Job security is very low but that is like with any other company.Culture sensitivity is practiced in the environment.Management has unclear vision of where company is headed.
Cultura laboral

Pays well, but hire and fire non stop

1 out of 10 - give them a 2 for great pay and benefits.Great pay and overall benefits.Poor managementLack of job securityDifficult to move positions without your manager spending their time promoting you.No training on internal processes or rules.

Pros

Great pay

Contras

no job security, difficult to advance, no managerial support, no training - on the job training on your own.

dell la mejor compañia

En un dia laboral me siento una persona libre de manejar mi agenda, comprometida con mi labor de apoyar a mis clientes en todos los servicios que DELL ofrece para ellos.Mi lider me hace sentir respaldada y esta ocupandose de que yo tenga las herramientas para desarrollar mi trabajo.

Pros

prepagada, auxilio para deportes y alimentación

hasta ahora ninguno

3 Months - Graduate Experience

Setup and working from home day 1.World class trainingTonnes of support from managers, buddies and coaches (pretty much anyone at Dell will help you if you ask for it)Workplace culture is the best I've experiencedAs a graduate career progression is important and I chose Dell because of the endless opportunities of professional development and growth within Dell itself. Work hard play hard, you only get out what you put in

Decent Pay. Bad Management

The pay for what I do is decent. However depending on the manager you get you may have a great work experience or terrible experience. There are multiple managers in our dept and some are great and some are terrible. Some managers have had technical experience and some have have none so they don't understand the job or how long each issue should take to troubleshoot and resolve. They only know how to follow a "Metric" and don't understand that some things can't be judged by "Metrics". There is a "Standard" which all managers are supposed to follow, but each manager still runs things differently and doesn't get held accountable for what they do and how they do it which at times can feel very hypocritical. They're still in the process of combining companies and the process is painful and seems like it hasn't been thought out. Very little of the what the employees suggest are put into consideration. With these changes have also made advancing further in the company harder as higher position require specialization, but they've gone to more of a call center model making it where you're not longer able to specialize in anything which decreases your chance of being able to advance as you lack the experience that they require.Probably the best part of this job is you can leave your work at work and don't have to worry about it until the next day when it starts over again.

Pros

Healthcare, Pay, work life balance

Management, Company Changes, Lack of Advancement
Cultura laboral

It depend on where you work/

My co-workers were nice after the change over from EMC to DELLEMC everything went down hill with management they got so involved that we had to call a manager for every little thing. we couldn't do our jobs without management's micro managing and they aren't in the field so they don't understand what happens. after working 6pm-3am mon-fri for 7 years, I wanted to transfer to a different state but that didn't happen. a typical say is give or take 13 hrs. but you only get paid for 9 and if you work overtime they shorten your shift within the week so you don't get paid the OT hrs. they do dive you 3 month paternity leave if your male or female so that's a plus.
Cultura laboral

Great culture in AES (Americas Enterprise Support)

I loved coming to work and helping all kinds of customers via phone, email or webx sessions. Our team was the first team to reach 95% customer satisfaction! My manager let me train new hires on Network Technologies and the Precision Workstation 390, 490 and 690 when they came out. I enjoyed how they bought you lunch if you worked a half your lunch hour, plus you got OT. On paid holidays they gave you the option to work and earn double time. Dellserv (main ticketing app) was easy to use and easy to dispatch parts, look up customers and provide worldclass tech support. I loved my job and loved helping Dells customers.

Pros

Great culture, great training, wonderful products and warranties.

Contras

They make examples of people, no second chances. Some managers are hypocritical, favortism.
Cultura laboral

is a very reputable company and has provided me with a competitive salary, bonus opportunities and a lot of growth in my career. Most employees have been at here longer than 5-10 years and it is because they really care about their employees. If you are a hard worker, you will do very well here and will be appreciated for it.
Cultura laboral

Culture is top of the line

Employees are treated great, I would say Dell EMC is a leader in culture code. Good benefits. Overall really good job nothing to complain about. Salary is possibly be a bit lower than average for position in Greater Boston area.

Pros

Remote work, work-life balance, work culture.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general