logotipo de la empresa Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Account Executive en Dell Technologies

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 77 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 10,478 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun workplace.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great place to work, and develop your skills. They have a outstanding leadership team.

My review

Need more transparency in the organization. Work life balance was not there and career growth was stagnant. On top of this there was lot of unrealistic targets and lot of work pressure as well.
Cultura laboral

great experience to start, no money

Great products and environment, I learnt a lot. Not much money instead

Pros

Learning, solutions, people

money and benefits

Awful company

This company advertises itself as a "meritocracy". I can't imagine that being any farther from the truth. The entire system is based upon the buddy system. Multiple over achievers are overlooked and burdened with a success tax in order to elevate those unable to meet the standard in order to promote them.

Pros

telework

Contras

terrible leadership and divisive practices

Great company

Great company with lots of room to move internally. They are very strategic in everything they do. They continue to grow and gain market share and the coworkers are pretty great.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Dell is a great place to work. I enjoyed my time there. They value their employees and pay well. Their benefits are great as well. Overall, I've had a great experience there.

Great Place To Work

Work place autonomy. Very rewarding and chellenging. Must be a self starter that is willing to put the work to grow a territory. Overall leadership is weak and must be able to navigate a large company with very little support

Benefits and Culture

There is a lot of emphasis on company culture. Very good benefits and management that is focused and driven. Great place to grow a career with advancement options.

Pros

the people and benefits

pay is bit lower

Great people

I enjoyed working with my team and my direct leaders. IT Outsourcing with on-shore and off-shore resources is always a challenge but the team worked well together. However, for 5 years when the senior leadership migrated to India the strategic decisions involved cost cutting more than improving customer service. This company was later bought by NTT Data.

Dell

It was a great place to work, Nice team and work environment,Opportunity to work with amazing coworkers who will become like family. Good learning experience.

great brand name

Great brand name - can get a meeting wtih almost any customer. The key is your account base and geeting your specialists into all your accounts. The role of the AE is to oversee all the sales aspects within the Dell family of products.

Has changed since I left

Company has changed significantly since I left, so any commentary I might add is very dated and of little to no relevance. Was easy to get appointments using the logo though.

Stressful but rewarding

Dell is a mixture of stressful but rewarding. The atmosphere there can be a little bit competitive, depending on what segment you're working in. Sales is cut-throat, but that's to be expected. Overall, a great experience.

Pros

Healthcare and stock options are a nice bonus.

Contras

Very long hours and stressful

Sales

Sales and service. Responsible for sales and marketing information technology solutions and services. Sales and services for Dell, HPI, HPE, Cisco, VMware, Juniper Networks and many others. New employee team system training.
Cultura laboral

The best job I had so far

A great company to work for and the people are great! The company provides a wide area to grow and be successful. The managers are always willing to help and show you guidance to your career path. Provide you with the right training to be successful.

Dell, Yeah!

I absolutely love this job. I grew so much from this experience and would recommend Dell to any and everyone. This company is high paced, but they focus on training and growing as a company and a family.

Respuesta oficial de Dell Technologies

14 agosto 2017
This is awesome! Thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us.
Cultura laboral

will be shared on requests

Culture thrives when people really live it. We set standards for how we define ourselves as inventors and business people, and then we set goals for how we want to grow. Our people not only help us define those principles, but they also live those values and standards.
Cultura laboral

the feet on the street, meaning ground floor at Dell are all great people that just want to help the customer. Middle Management seems to be the weak link
Cultura laboral

Bipolar company to work for, very mixed messages from management

very conflicted company at the present time. A company that wants respect in the enterprise( to be the trusted advisor ) but is still a transaction based company
Cultura laboral

Dell is a fantastic place to work

Again, I'd highly recommend anyone looking at Dell as a prospective employer. They are top notch in every field. I wish I'd never left. My reason for leaving was because of the EMC acquisition. I believe the acquisition of EMC will be great for Dell as a whole. However, in the Mid-Market space where I worked, I didn't see the juice being worth the squeeze.

Dell has no soul

I spent 20 years at Dell but NEVER felt any type of job security feeling of contentment. If you're in sales at Dell it's not a matter of if but when you will be downsized out the door. I enjoyed my job and was good at it but no matter. Over the years I've watched this sad occurrence happen to hundreds of my friends and co-workers. Doesn't matter if you're hitting quota or not. Dell is a company that manages it's employees by spreadsheet, not quality or tenure. The more money you make and the longer you've been there the bigger the target on your back. Everything is about saving money and this is done in every way possible. If your job can be sent to Panama or India to save money, you're gone. And there is NO effort to find another job for you internally. There are no longer stock options or an employee stock purchase plan. The benefits plans are not very good compared to other companies but continue to go up in price. One good thing is that management is a revolving door so if you don't like your manager then you should have a different one soon. The problem is that the new one is likely to be much worse since training is non existent.

Pros

It's a job

Read my review
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Dell Technologies. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general