Dell Technologies
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dell Technologies

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 10,390 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Una muy buena empresa en donde te dejaban trabajar. Hay unión entre todos los compañeros de Dell-Emc2
Pros
Libertad
Contras
De pronto es muy demandante y por cumplir, te cargan de pronto la mano en algunas áreas.
Cultura laboral
Excellent company to work for. The benefits package is great and the work/life balance is just as good. Was able to maintain work through the worst of covid.
Pros
Paid time off, benefits, advancement, work flexibility
None I can think of
Cultura laboral
Great place to work, pay and benefits are really good, work environment is great, Managers are approachable for any kind of assistance and guidance.
Cultura laboral
Dell was a great place to learn and grow. There are lots of opportunities to learn different aspects of the business. The bottom line and hitting your number will always be the focus. The salary might not be as competitive but the benefit package and work/life balance was good.
Pros
Benefits. Work/life balance
Compensation
Cultura laboral
a typical day at work - coaching, supporting agile teams and strategic planning, collaborationwhat you learned - management - overall supportive leadershipworkplace culture - open minded to innovationthe hardest part of the job - evolving into leadership rolesthe most enjoyable part of the job - continue education, work life balance, mentorships with leader(s)
Pros
Opportunities for growth and development
Diversity
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Job security is very low but that is like with any other company.Culture sensitivity is practiced in the environment.Management has unclear vision of where company is headed.
Cultura laboral
1 out of 10 - give them a 2 for great pay and benefits.Great pay and overall benefits.Poor managementLack of job securityDifficult to move positions without your manager spending their time promoting you.No training on internal processes or rules.
Pros
Great pay
Contras
no job security, difficult to advance, no managerial support, no training - on the job training on your own.
Cultura laboral
En un dia laboral me siento una persona libre de manejar mi agenda, comprometida con mi labor de apoyar a mis clientes en todos los servicios que DELL ofrece para ellos.Mi lider me hace sentir respaldada y esta ocupandose de que yo tenga las herramientas para desarrollar mi trabajo.
Pros
prepagada, auxilio para deportes y alimentación
hasta ahora ninguno
Cultura laboral
Setup and working from home day 1.World class trainingTonnes of support from managers, buddies and coaches (pretty much anyone at Dell will help you if you ask for it)Workplace culture is the best I've experiencedAs a graduate career progression is important and I chose Dell because of the endless opportunities of professional development and growth within Dell itself. Work hard play hard, you only get out what you put in
Cultura laboral
My co-workers were nice after the change over from EMC to DELLEMC everything went down hill with management they got so involved that we had to call a manager for every little thing. we couldn't do our jobs without management's micro managing and they aren't in the field so they don't understand what happens. after working 6pm-3am mon-fri for 7 years, I wanted to transfer to a different state but that didn't happen. a typical say is give or take 13 hrs. but you only get paid for 9 and if you work overtime they shorten your shift within the week so you don't get paid the OT hrs. they do dive you 3 month paternity leave if your male or female so that's a plus.
Cultura laboral
I loved coming to work and helping all kinds of customers via phone, email or webx sessions. Our team was the first team to reach 95% customer satisfaction! My manager let me train new hires on Network Technologies and the Precision Workstation 390, 490 and 690 when they came out. I enjoyed how they bought you lunch if you worked a half your lunch hour, plus you got OT. On paid holidays they gave you the option to work and earn double time. Dellserv (main ticketing app) was easy to use and easy to dispatch parts, look up customers and provide worldclass tech support. I loved my job and loved helping Dells customers.
Pros
Great culture, great training, wonderful products and warranties.
Contras
They make examples of people, no second chances. Some managers are hypocritical, favortism.
Cultura laboral
is a very reputable company and has provided me with a competitive salary, bonus opportunities and a lot of growth in my career. Most employees have been at here longer than 5-10 years and it is because they really care about their employees. If you are a hard worker, you will do very well here and will be appreciated for it.
Cultura laboral
Employees are treated great, I would say Dell EMC is a leader in culture code. Good benefits. Overall really good job nothing to complain about. Salary is possibly be a bit lower than average for position in Greater Boston area.
Pros
Remote work, work-life balance, work culture.
Cultura laboral
I have worked for Dell for 12 years. Dell provides great benefits. Advancement may be difficult and require a move to another department of group depending on the skills need for a promotion. Otherwise it is a stable company to work for. Management is great and will make every effort to help in guiding your career, but it is up to the employee to chart the path and have the drive to succeed. Goals can be high and require going beyond a normal 40hr week. A Dell employee must be self driven to succeed.
Pros
Great benefits and Bonus
Contras
Advancement does not come easy. Employees must be driven and work above average for a promotion.
Cultura laboral
For folks who are passionate about their work, your experience can be hit-or-miss. If you rely on the work of others, there is no accountability. If you take on other people's responsibilities to get the job done, the responsibility becomes yours - with no fallout for the other team. Hard work doesn't always lead to promotion. And, if it does, it can take years for it to happen. Every year we are strongly encouraged to fill out a Tell Dell survey. If you call out any issues, it will be your team who is given tasks/training/etc to address the issue. Most people just lie on the survey to avoid the repercussions of any negative feedback.Every year, Dell goes through a massive "strategy cascade", where the executives set the playing field for the year, and then it trickles down to each team to adapt and deliver upon. Lots of meetings. This year, Agile is being touted as "the thing" that will take Dell to the next level. So everyone in my Org is going to days/weeks worth of training. This is on top of still having Operational responsibilities. I'm sure that two years from now there will be another "thing" to go through.Plus, Dell typically pays lower than market, at least for Cybersecurity folks. It hasn't bothered me much, since I love my actual job and the people I regularly work with. However, the lack of recognition for hard work, and the lack of accountability on others who don't take their responsibilities seriously, has me "considering other opportunities".
Pros
Ultimately laid back environment, strong commitment to work-life balance, Pockets of people who are truly passionate about what they do
Contras
Mediocre pay, No accountability, Little recognition for hard work unless you catch the attention of the right people
Cultura laboral
With hyperscalers taking more and more ground Dell Tech are lagging behind in their approach to market and there are no clear agenda/messaging on how to discuss customers lift and shift to the cloud.
Cultura laboral
Advancement is good. The growth may not be that much. Overall the engagement is good where management tries to keep work force motivated. The stability is good if you know good networking.
Pros
stability
growth
Cultura laboral
I was working great with company all sudden i went through an accident and i taken 15 days leaves hence in thos days i expected to get support from my teams all i got it my agreement ended all sudden an am still not satisfied with that step from my team .Also about the company is too good and well succeed it will give well experience to develop the carrier and future growth and also never loose the dell opportunity.
Cultura laboral
I loved working with my particular team and in Finance. Tools are getting better, everyone supports each other well, and is overall pretty darn smart. I felt rewarded and supported in my work, and had a great manager.The complaint is in the frequent layoff situation. Dell was no different in COVID but sheds people a lot. Middle Management isn't always so supportive as mine and makes some hasty decisions as witnessed in the folks chosen to be released that had 24 years' experience in engineering and sales, etc.
Pros
Great fun team environment, chance to learn new technology and work
Layoffs
Cultura laboral
It's a great place to work. Can fast learn Dell culture and easy to adapt. Flexible work arrangement. Dell also provides challenging and rewarding job. Good bonus.
Pros
Meals Allowance
N/a
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time at Dell EMC. I built a rapport with Dell EMC partners and resolve areas of conflict through Application Support, Sales Assistance, and partner cases. Issues that I resolve include, but are not limited to: configuring products, expediting shipments, identifying tracking numbers, and placing orders.
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados