CEMEX
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de CEMEX

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2,129 evaluaciones

Excelente empresa

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Aprendí mucho, siempre había algún compañero que te podía ayudar o asesorar

Pros

Prestaciones bienas

Muy estresante el trabajo
Cultura laboral

Es una Excelente empresa estable y creces en ella

tiene muchisimos beneficios vecas para los hijos de los colaboradores seguro privado capacitaciones para subir de puestos

malos dirigentes SINDICALES
Cultura laboral

Not everyone got a pay increase.

Only a select few got pay increase this was not because of work ethic. I had asked my supervisor for an employee review to see if there was anything I needed to improve on. I asked on the anniversary of my hiring date. Worked there for three years so I had asked twice. In the three years of working for the company not once did my pay increase. But I seen two of my coworkers get increases once a year. But who knows I may have been on a three year probation. This is the reason I no longer work for the company.

Pros

All way would work around your personal life schedule.

Low pay

Fair job

Work 40 hours per week from monday through friday and sometimes overtime. Fair wages and supervisor lets you work without been on top of you. Co-workers are always encouraging others.

No work life balance

Worked at the Zephyrhills Block Plant, overall my coworkers were great we helped each other achieve our production goals. However was told promoting from within was standard practice, yet got passed up by less qualified candidates from off the street. Plant manager is more concerned with production and refused to allow employees a work/life balance. Overall I started with great optimism to be let down so dearly. Only lasted a year there. Would be a great place to work if management actually listened to there staffs concerns, especially when it came to work/life balance.

Pros

Good benefits

Non-existent work/life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Prehistoric work environment

The most depressing place on earth. This is a buddy buddy family first company. Most employees have all of their friends, brothers, cousins working.

Pros

Pay

Unhealthy environment
Cultura laboral

This company treats you like your worthless

The good thing about this Company you can work there an save your money than leave invest in their 401k plan than save your money and leave it really a waste of time and they give you a different retirement according to your skin color

Contras

Work you until.your tired 😫 and expects you to not rest

Bad management

Feels like Everyone is out to get you, two faced staff only plus side is the self employed drivers, blame is put on you if you do something wrong. Shippers are useless

Pros

Salary

Contras

Long hours, bad management, two faced colleagues

Micromanaging

The company doesn’t care about the drivers. It’s all about saving the company. The micromanaging is so redundant. The company needs cultural training and proper communication skills. The job does not protect its employees from violent customers.

Make that money

This work is not for everyone!!!! The schedule changes everyday, work long hours when we are busy and don't work when it rains..... But I live in Fresno, CA so it doesn't rain much...... It's all seniority based with great union benefits and pay..... Not everyone can handle this work.... Starting pay is about $21hr and I believe you max out at $25.20 within 6 months....... We get regular raises every year....

Pros

Pay, benefits, overtime, home every day

Trabajo y empleo en CEMEX

Ver más empleos

The work load

They are very under staffed which leads to having to do the job of 5 people by myself. It is very hot in the plant, but with us being under staffed we can’t go get water or go to the bathroom really.

Totally micromanagement

THIS COMPANY LOVES TO RUIN YOUR REPUTATION AND CAREER AND FIRE YOU FOR BASICALLY FOR BLINKING YOUR EYES......STEER CLEAR AND KEEP LOOKING PEOPLE ! They will try to even try to acuse you of stealing and I personally still have an attorney keeping watch over typical employers like these people especially.

Contras

Havent got the time or space to mention it all....
Cultura laboral

Steady work , plenty of overtime

It is a great company to work for , something new everyday , always a new challenge . The trucks have air conditioning and if it breaks they'll fix it right away .

Pros

Overtime, great benefits

Contras

Early start times 1, 2, 3, in the morning, mostly 12 hours a day or more .

Awesome job

Great company to work for. Hard field to be in, construction in California, so we usually had rainy season off but Cemex always tried to keep us working.
Cultura laboral

Great chance to get experience young

Management often went out of their way to support me as a working mom. Expectations were high, but flexibility was good. Good training opportunities. Lots of responsibility relatively early in career. Some glass ceilings.

Pésimo trabajo

Lo único bueno fue el salario, todo lo demás fue pésimo, pésimo ambiente laboral, pésimos jefes que no te resuelven problemas, te piden resultados sin herramientas de trabajo

Pros

Salario

Todo lo demás pesimo

Boring please to work.

All people are kind of depressive. There is not any opportunity to growth. You will work 10 years in one position, but someone from outside can easily grab the position.

Pros

Good coffee

overtimes, depressive environment

Cool job

The work is long hours but good pay because of overtime. You don’t know your schedule until the day of but other than that it’s a cool place to work..
Cultura laboral

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo

Lo malo es que te cambian a las plantas mas lejanas a tu domicilio 😔

Pros

Muy buenas prestaciones

Contras

Mala coordinación de los jefes

Ambiente de trabajo hostil

Muy dura la experiencia. Todos los días nos recordaban que habían más de 500 personas solicitando nuestros puestos. Era una pesadilla llegar a trabajar allá, se tenía hora de entrada (y había que estar 2 horas antes de la hora de entrada) y no se tenía hora de salida. Había ruta, pero si se tomaba el horario de la ruta decían que "no tenías compromiso con la empresa". La presión era tal que las jornadas diarias eran de 14 horas o más. Vi muy pocas veces a mi hijo despierto en los dos años que trabajé allí y eso que vivíamos en la misma casa. Te dan buena capacitación, pero luego luego te explotan hasta que te cansas y luego te despiden por bajo rendimiento (cuando en realidad estás cansado). El perfil normal allá es de gente separada, viudos, solteros o que no valoren a la familia.

Pros

Buena capacitación, seguro médico de gastos mayores

Contras

Olvídate de las vacaciones, de los fines de semana, de la familia y de los amigos.

Excelente empresa

Me agrado ser parte del equipo de trabajo de Cemex concretos es una empresa sería honesta,puntual y comprometida con sus clientes su ética y sus trabajadores

Pros

Buen sueldo, buena capacitación

Contras

Muy poco el tiempo para tener una vida familiar y social
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en CEMEX. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general