BASF Corporation
4.1 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de BASF Corporation

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2,979 evaluaciones

Ambiente agradable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Capacitación y disponibilidad a enseñarnos, horarios buenos, jefes agradables

travail agréable

travail agréable, équipe très sympathique, bonne ambiance

Good pay and benefits

The safety culture is the best I have ever been a part of, And the employees have the best plant manager around in Jerome. Its hot in the summer and cold in the winter inside the converse facility, But if your willing to learn and work then you would fit in at BASF Converse.

Pros

Good benefits and pay. Great safety culture.

Contras

They say BASF is a big family, Then turn they're backs on you when you need them the most.

Dull toxic environment

Show up ready to work. Over hire, 10 people pretending to be busy, not enough work to keep two busy. Detached self-absorbed manager. Gossipy backstabbers

Pros

Getting laid off to leave for something better.

Contras

Harassment and nepotism are tolerated.
Cultura laboral

micro managed, lack of leadership, you're a number not a person

Very poor management, lack creditability, expected 24/7 availability but no credit for overtime (comp-time), BASF was a great place to work. However, over the last 5 years and new hire management, BASF has disconnected from a "family environment" to a company that doesn't value the person - "everybody is replaceable". I regret taking a job with BASF. Looks good on paper, ethics policy requires employees to complete annual training. Management doesn't practice what they teach.

Pros

Good pay

Contras

Lacks leadership, gender/race very high on the list when hiring management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

No Training, No Support

There was no formal training process or designated trainer when I started. Everything was all "hope the person teaching you knows enough to not make a complete mess & cares enough to ACTUALLY clean up their own messes & try to train you instead of getting in front of you & doing it themselves". I was passed over for a promotion to a different position, that I had originally applied for, & instead they promoted 2 brand new guys who A, didn't want the position, B, were never even asked if they wanted it, & C, were never properly trained in the first place, completely ignoring the fact that there were also 3 other people with seniority who WANTED the position.
Cultura laboral

The crews and supervisors are dedicated to getting the job done. Everyone takes their job serious. There was no slacking or issues. I loved it!

BASF is a great place to work. I am no longer there due to my health. But I must say it is the best job I’ve ever had. The hours are there if u want to work. I will miss everyone.

Pros

Free lunch when you work long hours

Contras

Sometimes you are on 16 hr shift and have to turn around and be back for a 8 hr shift

Hypocritical double standards

Do as I say leadership, not as I do. Hypocritical and double standards with any and all leadership. No matter how bad or wrong the shift leader or managers are you are wrong for saying anything about them.

Pros

Anyone not in management

Contras

Everyone in management and you will never get full top pay ever.
Cultura laboral

They focus on mistakes instead of achievements

People that put time in are almost never chosen for advancement. The employees suggestions for improving operations are not taken into account by management. They focus on safety, which is good, but when it comes to stopping operations when there is an issue they will ignore safety issues to continue.

Pros

Easy to get time off

Contras

Dont practice what they preach
Cultura laboral

muy buena cultura y calidad humana

es una empresa con una excelente calidad humana y trato hacia las personas. Priorizan la seguridad y el cuidado de todos. Dialogos abiertos, comunicación clara y sincera

Pros

oportunidades de desarrollo profesional

Contras

salarios acordes al mercado, y mucho cambio de negocio (crece y se achica todo el tiempo)
Cultura laboral

It was a productive workplace for me.

I love BASF company I wish I can get back in the company they had the best benefits when I worked for BASF in Ambler PA. I liked everything about the BASF company.

Pros

Great supervisors and 401k.
Cultura laboral

Being able to have that work life balance.

I love working for BASF! It is a great company with many benefits. They truly put emlpyees health and safety first. They are customer focused and strive to be better in all aspects.

Pros

Being able to work from home
Cultura laboral

Great benefits,didn’t like work schedule

Great benefits,don’t like working every other weekend.great front office,too much cpu work.yearly physical should have been every 3 years IMO.HC was best HR I’ve ever worked with.overall a great place to work so I’d definitely recommend it.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Schedule

Productive workplace

great experience, people are willing to collaborate and work with everyone, you get help whenever you need help from the company. The company promotes education and up skilling.

Pros

World class experience

High Expectations

Great company for underachievers

The benefits are amazing and the pay is great however the culture is awful. No one what’s to improve anything when people prefer to do things average

Pros

Benefits, Salary, Pto

Contras

Discrimination, no training, no expectations, lack of support, archaic ways, old school mentality
Cultura laboral

Good place to work but poor management.

Good work life balance and job security. Company is poorly organized. Reorganized recently for the worst. Left positions open and did not fill, causing extra work on others.

Pros

Every other Friday off (9/80s)

Feels disorganized
Cultura laboral

Um empresa muito boa para se trabalhar

A Basf e uma das melhores empesas que já trabalhei, por se tratar de uma empresa multinacional e com varias unidades no Brasil, podemos falar que no gral e pelo conhecimento das outras plantas da Basf, posso dizer que uma empresa muito boa no aspecto geral.
Cultura laboral

Great people to work with, as long as you don't mind repetitive tasks

I was contracted through Select Staff as a temporary Quality Control Seed Technician. Although stated as a "temporary position" they will keep you on if you do good work. I started on one side of the building doing the same task over and over under tight deadlines and on my feet all day. Near the end of the busy season they started moving other temp workers to other places and I got chosen to work on the other side of the building that is designed more for all-year work and I loved it on that side. Although the tasks were still repetitive, the managers know this and they will create schedules and change up the tasks so no one gets fatigued. You are given a decent amount of independence if you are respectful and get the work done. Everyone was great to work with, coworkers, supervisors, and managers. They take care of you for sure, free lunches, occasional extended breaks, and a bonus or two! If we didn't move out of the state, I would certainly have stayed there longer.

Pros

Occasional free lunches, great work atmosphere, understanding supervisors

Contras

Repetition, can be stressful, no opportunities for growth

Good company, can improve

The company's a good company, management seems to pick and choose. They focus on diversity, however I don't see alot of it, outside of women in leadership roles.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Contras

always restructuring and laying off

Excellent pay and benefits

The pay and benefits are great. The 401k matching is better than most places. The amount of vacation is excellent. Yearly bonuses are always high as well.

Pros

401k, vacation, bonuses
Cultura laboral

good place to work, job stability

BASF is a great place to work. Although things tend to move slow, they at least move. I enjoy my role. Management is great and pays attention to detail

Respuesta oficial de BASF Corporation

23 julio 2021
Thank you for all your hard work creating chemistry with us everyday!

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en BASF Corporation. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general